New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
A welcome to all new WRS and board members 👍 :cheers:

DEVIE, just to let you know, if you're replying to multiple posts the moderators prefer if all replies are made in a single post addressing all the quotes from the original sources :)

You can use the multiquote button in the bottom right corner of each post to select which messages you want to reply to, then on the last message you want to address, just hit "Quote" and all the previous messages will be there in your reply.

I hope that was a clear explanation, doesn't seem like it :lol: Anyway once again, welcome aboard and congratulations on D1 status!

All the best
Maz

G'day all! I'm barekone. great idea WRS! I'm not up to standard in my racing,(lol) but gives me a rough idea on what times I really should be aiming for!! cheers, have a good one...

Hey barekone. WRS is very competitve lately, a lot more people seem to be getting GTP_tag's and competing which is great to see. You should get a GTP_tag and join in.👍 Always great to have more aussies joining.👍 Oh yeah and welcome to GTP.:cheers:

Hey barekone. WRS is very competitve lately, a lot more people seem to be getting GTP_tag's and competing which is great to see. You should get a GTP_tag and join in.👍 Always great to have more aussies joining.👍 Oh yeah and welcome to GTP.:cheers:

Yep, welcome to WRS! :cheers:

Although with the number of Aussies now taking over WRS, maybe we should call it the Aussie Race Series instead of Weekly Race Series!

Hmm, that would be "ARS"....oh well :D

All the best
Maz

Hi guys

Please help. I am new and want to compete. Only one dumm and simple question. How do i sent a PM with my Lamp times. I know it is silly, but i can not find anything.

You can't sent a PM until you've made a post and been approved. Now that you have posted, and been approved, you should be OK to PM shortly, after the server updates (which it does periodically)

Yep, welcome to WRS! :cheers:

Although with the number of Aussies now taking over WRS, maybe we should call it the Aussie Race Series instead of Weekly Race Series!

Hmm, that would be "ARS"....oh well :D

All the best
Maz

:lol:

Oh I missed this thread...

Hi, I'm monoha, and I'm almost new to the WRS :) It's really a challenge I must say. I been competing in the EYS a few weeks now, and it's nice that you can learn from the better drivers by watching their replay doing the race week - Which I find great and jusitify the title. 👍

With WRS you can't watch and learn - you have to 'create' your own perfect lap - which makes it crazy hard to beat the other compitors - which I find very intresseting and fun, but also very hard. Me like. 👍

You can't sent a PM until you've made a post and been approved. Now that you have posted, and been approved, you should be OK to PM shortly, after the server updates (which it does periodically)

Ok i will wait for the update. On the qualifying threat they gave me a link to sjaak68, but i get a message back that i do not have permission to access that page. Will try again tommorow.

A welcome to all new WRS and board members 👍 :cheers:

DEVIE, just to let you know, if you're replying to multiple posts the moderators prefer if all replies are made in a single post addressing all the quotes from the original sources :)

You can use the multiquote button in the bottom right corner of each post to select which messages you want to reply to, then on the last message you want to address, just hit "Quote" and all the previous messages will be there in your reply.

I hope that was a clear explanation, doesn't seem like it :lol: Anyway once again, welcome aboard and congratulations on D1 status!

All the best
Maz
Thanks Maz it is a clear explanation.:) Will keep that in mind for future posts.👍

:cheers: Cheers fellow gear heads. I just competed in my first WRS event, and it was a blast. I haven't driven one track so intensely before. I look forward to the next one.

Hello,

A newbie here from Iceland, just ran Week 26 event and didn't do that well, but I only gave it about 10-15 laps cause of the scars time I had. Hopefully I can devote more time to these events in the future 👍

Thanks for the great events, they keep me coming back to this game just when it was about to loose its durability to me :guilty:

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, and I've just started the WRS on week 26, and what a week to start with...a car that handles like a 1970s Leyland bus, :lol:

Still, looking forward to competing with you guys and trying to improve my driving, looking at the splits from week 26 I've got a lot of improving to do!!

All the best guys,

Chris

Hey all. Just registered my tag and will be taking part in week 27`s race series. Hope to improve my skills and judging by the current split times ive a lot of ground to catch up(wheres that lucky rabbits foot when i need it). Although ive only had a few laps so far.

Welcome Daz-cossie, WRS will definitely improve your skills, but can be addictive especially when chasing that perfect lap.:sly: Good luck mate.👍

Hey all. Just registered my tag and will be taking part in week 27`s race series. Hope to improve my skills and judging by the current split times ive a lot of ground to catch up(wheres that lucky rabbits foot when i need it). Although ive only had a few laps so far.

I am in the same posistion as you as I am also new to the WRS. I can tell you from my limited experience, that it will definitely improve your skills. Also Paulie is quite right about it being addictive, I have been chasing the perfect lap for hours now and failing. :banghead: So welcome to :gtplanet: and good luck. I guess I should introduce myself too, so this is me introducing myself, Hello everyone. I have been a member of Gtplanet for a few months but I have only just got a GTP tag, sort I am sort of new, some of you know me, others don't, either way I can't wait to test myself against all of you. It seems I have a lot of work ahead of me to challenge, some of you are mighty quick. :bowdown: It's a good job GT5p is fun, isn't it. ;)

I haven't done this in a while so...........

Welcome to the WRS to all our new members.
We have a lot of close competition throughout the divisions wiith the best OLR's in the world competing in Division 1.
Don't let that intimidate you though, just race for the fun of it and see where you end up.
See you on the track sometime.

I'm new, and have to make a post to send a pm so I got a bad question.
How do I use this GTP PSN id? And how do I copy my game save to it?

I already created one, I just don't know what to do with it.....

You can start reading here and look for other answers in the belonging threads.

that's it? go look? thanks:tup:

1. make the id in the psn
2. register it officially here @ gtplanet
3. race with it. :cheers:

Oh, you can copy the game save by going to the "game save" in the XMB and pressing triangle --> copy (to you new GTP -id)

👍

Looking before asking can never hurt you.. I'm sure BigR didn't mean to offend you in any way. I'm sure it's not his style. :dopey:

If there's anything more to clear, just ask. Didn't know if I need to go into the details.

Looking before asking can never hurt you.. I'm sure BigR didn't mean to offend you in any way. I'm sure it's not his style.
It's not my style. Maybe it's just my English ...

Thanks for the support Tim 👍

Latest Posts

Back