New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
I posted the below in one of the other forums as well, but this seems like a more logical place to say a big HOWDIE !!

Im GTR-Mav (GTP_Mav3r1cK in game), and im based in the UK or Essex to be more precise. I Live with the wife and my young son.

I've been on GT5:P for about 2 or 3 months now having previously owned an Xbox360 and spending the vast majority of my gaming time on Forza 2. The switch over to GT5:P seems mostly positive so far, and the community here seems to be as equally enjoyable as the old Forza 2 crowd.

Im looking forward to playing along side you guys, and hopefully getting a set of GTP tags. I've done the necessary and sent Sphinx an e-mail so fingers crossed.

See you on the track !!

I posted the below in one of the other forums as well, but this seems like a more logical place to say a big HOWDIE !!

Im GTR-Mav (GTP_Mav3r1cK in game), and im based in the UK or Essex to be more precise. I Live with the wife and my young son.

I've been on GT5:P for about 2 or 3 months now having previously owned an Xbox360 and spending the vast majority of my gaming time on Forza 2. The switch over to GT5:P seems mostly positive so far, and the community here seems to be as equally enjoyable as the old Forza 2 crowd.

Im looking forward to playing along side you guys, and hopefully getting a set of GTP tags. I've done the necessary and sent Sphinx an e-mail so fingers crossed.

See you on the track !!

Welcome to GTP and the WRS. 👍

Hi WRS!
I too have nothing to do now the IFTC has finished. I've acquired a wheel and after spending a weekend building a cheap cockpit I'm ready to go for a spin without upsetting the online community:nervous:

Dan. 👍

Hi WRS!
I too have nothing to do now the IFTC has finished. I've acquired a wheel and after spending a weekend building a cheap cockpit I'm ready to go for a spin without upsetting the online community:nervous:

Dan. 👍

Nice to read you got a wheel, And nice to see you join the WRS, give Maz something to think about. :sly: 👍

Welcome to our new members, especially Phil and Maz.
Glad you two have joined in on the fun.

Nice to read you got a wheel, And nice to see you join the WRS, give Maz something to think about. :sly: 👍

FastasDan, many congratulations on getting your wheel! I look forward to hearing how you are progressing with it!

As for giving me something to think about, how about the 14 faster drivers in this week's WRS alone :lol:

Welcome to our new members, especially Phil and Maz.
Glad you two have joined in on the fun.

Cheers mate :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Hi. My names matt, and i'm a gt5paholic. I started with gt4 nearly a year ago, and just can't stop. It's good to be around so many people with the same weakness. Lol. I'll give this a go, what have i got to loose, apart from my div 2 place, dignity, wife and home.

Hi. My names matt, and i'm a gt5paholic. I started with gt4 nearly a year ago, and just can't stop. It's good to be around so many people with the same weakness. Lol. I'll give this a go, what have i got to loose, apart from my div 2 place, dignity, wife and home.

Welcome Matt, pretty sure your sanity as now long gone:sly:

I'm Superwally, and my head has been stuck in a stinky place-how could I let 11 weeks of GT5P WRS pass without participation? GT4 WRS got me going at GTPlanet, looking forward to the new era!

Hello to all the world. My name is EERS4YEARS, and im glad to have found this community. I dont know what to do yet, and i would like some help. it would be to your advantage to be my friend i think, i smoke alot of people online, and hope to get to race some of the big names... ill be one soon. i look forward to this experience and wish you all luck

EERS

Hello, My name is Jamie and I'm a alcoholic. OOPS Wrong Group :drool:

Only joking :D

Yes my name is Jamie, I thought it was about time I joined this event, especially now joining the race admins, and having nothing to do since the IFTC has finished.

Looking forward to propping up the table.

Good Luck All

Cheers Jamie (The Grim Reaper).

👍

I am Lyvan. For some reason I didn't realize WRS was existing, and I need more challenges and I am looking to improve my driving skills, since I need driving different combos to get used to my G25 (is not so cool to pass from using a PAD since GT1, to use a wheel)...

Kind regards guys

Hey folks,

The name's Derek and I just started reallly trying to improve my times since I purchased my G25 in November. You're all great competition and Il'm looking forward to every chance I get to match some of your ridiculous lap times.

See you on the big board. I'll be near the bottom. :D Them's 'd3br34k5'! Hardy-har-har.

Welcome to the WRS guys.

It's a great bunch of competitors we have here that are willing to help out where needed so jump in and have fun in doing so.

Hello everyone i am looking forward to becoming a racing member of your forum. I will be posting my qualifier lap time shortly. Any information about the way things run at your forum would be greatly appreciated as this is the first time i have joined such an organisation. Thankyou GTP_DEVIE

Welcome Devie, I suggest you browse through the threads of WRS and you'll quickly discover how stuff works out here. Have fun 👍

Hi everyone. Just got GTPrologue last night and will be joining the WRS soon! I was involved in the GT4 WRS very briefly but hated dealing with that POS gameshark adapter to save replays. PS3 seems to make everything easier so I will be participating in the WRS more hopefully. I'll be submitting my qualifier tonight and hope to get rolling soon! BTW I am hailing from Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Hi everyone. Just got GTPrologue last night and will be joining the WRS soon! I was involved in the GT4 WRS very briefly but hated dealing with that POS gameshark adapter to save replays. PS3 seems to make everything easier so I will be participating in the WRS more hopefully. I'll be submitting my qualifier tonight and hope to get rolling soon! BTW I am hailing from Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Welcome and good to see another person doing WRS, good luck with the GTP Qualifier :)

Retired from GT4 racing a while back but definitely looks like we're back in business here. Did get in one session with the R8 but not enough to give it a serious go, maybe this week. I'm pretty good with slow cars, they match my driving style (slow :D).

And g'day, welcome and bugger off to all the aussies who seem to have gravitated here :D Living in merrka now but grew up in oz (first car was a Holden Commodore slushbox).

Retired from GT4 racing a while back but definitely looks like we're back in business here. Did get in one session with the R8 but not enough to give it a serious go, maybe this week. I'm pretty good with slow cars, they match my driving style (slow :D).

And g'day, welcome and bugger off to all the aussies who seem to have gravitated here :D Living in merrka now but grew up in oz (first car was a Holden Commodore slushbox).

Welcome back, Craig!

Lots of returning WRSers from the GT4 days, makes me all nostalgic. :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back