New update is coming on Nov 3

• Thread starter Calibano69
  • 108 comments
What I'm expecting to see is the Zagato Iso Rivolta Vision car and all the cars in the game as rental cars for arcade mode instead of only eight rental cars. And also the removal of any "always online" restrictions for basic game modes (Home, Livery Editor, My Library, Campaign, Brand Central and Scapes). Maybe even the decal importer function too.

Maybe some hidden surprises even, who knows? Also they better fix that bug with the achievement related to "number of days logged on".

Last edited:
The Zagato Iso Rivolta Vision car and all the cars in the game as rental cars for arcade mode instead of only eight rental cars. And also the removal of any "always online" restrictions for basic game modes (Home, Livery Editor, My Library, Campaign, Brand Central and Scapes).

Maybe some hidden surprises even, who knows?
You're funny.

I hope it fixes the login achievement bug.

I imagine it'll enable the FIA practice championships as well. I doubt much else - although I'd like to be wrong.

Based on the fact it says you need to update in order to be able to save your game, I doubt it's going to enable offline saves! lol

Should have keep my expectation low. There is FIA Championships coming up for sure, maybe the Iso as well but the rest (bug fixes aside) I don't want to speculate even further. You know, this is PD we are talking about. They really test our patience with updates...

I just wish they'd announce when we can even begin to expect all this DLC they've promised. I'm getting tired of racing on the same tracks day in and day out.

It's only been out 2 weeks... Demanding DLC is a bit crazy isn't it?

There should be in-game bug report function though. Or specific website to report bugs and suggestions just like in closed beta. Maybe the GTS user web will have that feature?

Nothing major apart from:

Most likely:
The FIA Test Champion
Some Bug fixes

Maybe:
That new VGT
The GT website being updated to support Social features of GT Sport and will drop the GT6's one, meaning they might close the servers for GT6 one by one until it fully gets closed down.

I wasn't even expecting the Itsa Revolting for another month at least, given how slow they usually released new VGT cars. I'm just expecting some bug fixes.

Latest Posts

Back