New update is coming on Nov 3

• Thread starter Calibano69
  • 108 comments
I expect initial joy and happiness, as I remove the shrink wrap from my GTS game, plug in my first PS4 ever, run the updates , Kiss my wife for my 8 month early birthday present, apply some amazon code, recover my old PSN to an old email, to an old ISP, to an expired credit card, fix my left shifter on my T500rs, and then join the epic and whining club thread.
You had Me all the way up to the left shifter. JK, enjoy.

Less downtime when it should be playtime! So glad I don't live on the West coast where the maintenance window falls in prime playing time!

Story of my life, ugh.

Jerome

I can't see microtransactions for mileage points raising enough to make it anywhere near worthwhile. People just won't bother buying paint/wheels etc.

Umm yes..and is it popular with the gang bangers?
Nope
Has it been in a daily race yet?
Nope
Plus there's TWO versions of it. Neither is 'trending'.

I actually really dislike the circuits with sub one minute lap times.

I'd love to see Sugo, Spa, Monza, CdLS and Road America added, along with the GT classics.

What bugs me, is Kaz promised all of this DLC free of charge which, while nice, leaves me with the bad taste that they spent far too much time an resources on other things (scapes, and the slideshows about Y2K and Windows 98),and too little on actual content.

Its like the kid who spends 4 hours on a project making it look pretty, but then realizes at midnight that there isn't actually much in it...and he has to be up at 530.

Used Google Translate for the German page, and we have, among others:

-price of wheels in Mileage Exchange has been increased from 100 to 500
-purchasing wheels now shows compatible vehicles
-handling for DS4 has been improved
-ABS tweaked to allow better trailbraking
-TCS tweaked for better grip while cornering

What bugs me, is Kaz promised all of this DLC free of charge which, while nice, leaves me with the bad taste that they spent far too much time an resources on other things (scapes, and the slideshows about Y2K and Windows 98),and too little on actual content.

Its like the kid who spends 4 hours on a project making it look pretty, but then realizes at midnight that there isn't actually much in it...and he has to be up at 530.
I do not recall a promise from Kaz that all of the DLC would be free.

Last edited:
Used Google Translate for the German page, and we have, among others:

-price of wheels in Mileage Exchange has been increased from 100 to 500
-purchasing wheels now shows compatible vehicles
-handling for DS4 has been improved
-ABS tweaked to allow better trailbraking
-TCS tweaked for better grip while cornering

What german page?

Back