New update is coming on Nov 3

• Thread starter Calibano69
  • 108 comments
Mileage points are so easy to get... I have over 60000 unused points. Waiting for the road homologation specials
You're right. Do a few sport mode races and you'll be over a couple thousand pretty quickly.

Don't they rotate the mileage exchange specials during game updates? Racing gear, wheels, car sales, paint colors, etc.? Or is that not done with game updates, but during server maintenance? Anyway I got the Corvette Gr.3 road car (blue) and the Lancer Final Edition Gr.B road car (red) but the others were not interesting or too similar to cars in my garage already.

Then that's even worse, release a bare bones game so you can nickel and dime people for the DLC which should have been in the game to begin with.

Lord knows I won't be paying a nickel or a dime for any DLC. I got three cars and $500k with the Amazon pre-order and that's as much as I'm willing to spend, which was free :D What's ironic is that I would have more money for DLC if I didn't need PSPlus for online racing. They are trying to cash in from every angle. Not from me.

Bugs. More bugs.

This made me literally laugh out loud LOL. Thank you.

If the German 1.05 patch notes are correct then mileage prices for rims will go up from 100 a piece to 500. Better buy those rims from this weeks exchange if you haven’t already.

Then that's even worse, release a bare bones game so you can nickel and dime people for the DLC which should have been in the game to begin with.
All I said was I don't recall Kaz saying it was all free. He may have said it, I don't recall. It might also be free, I have no idea nor does anyone else at this point.

Version 1.05 is installed, and they made a rather useful improvement to offline mode: a link to the news page that has info about announced downtime and the release notes! Nice move.

I don’t use it but people in my league do so I’m curious what you guys think about the GT-R being nerfed even more?

GT-R already has considerably higher fuel burn than most other cars (at least in Gr4), and tends to eat front tyres, so does this take it from good to average, or worse?

Do you think PD are trying to force diversity in daily races by making the GT-R unattractive for a while?

I don’t use it but people in my league do so I’m curious what you guys think about the GT-R being nerfed even more?

GT-R already has considerably higher fuel burn than most other cars (at least in Gr4), and tends to eat front tyres, so does this take it from good to average, or worse?

Do you think PD are trying to force diversity in daily races by making the GT-R unattractive for a while?

Reminds me of them trying to do what the PWC does here in the States. Usually one car dominates, and they tone it down. Another one picks up that dominate title, and so on and so on.

Expect a bunch of others to be nerfed after a month. x:

Both GT3 and GT4 GTRs were OP. Fuel consumption doesn't play a big role. Same goes for Scirocco GT4 and RSR GT3 but that one was not adjusted.

Back