New update is coming on Nov 3

• Thread starter Calibano69
  • 108 comments
Bugs. More bugs.

Oh you mean this?

car_1184_46737_5560d9fa1f908.jpg

Well, I'm okay with this type of "bug" ;) :D

Bugs fixing and not so much i suposse... I'd like to have the vinyl editor from the GT Site. Also, i hope that they add more road cars in the future.

Decal Uploader is the most likely candidate to be included in the update. The Zagato VGT, maybe. New tracks? You need a grain of salt for that. New cars besides VGT? You need a salt shaker instead.

The Zagato is already ingame. The day following the announcement, I got it as one of the 4 options for my daily workout prize car. Got a random road car that was just beside it. :/

It's only been out 2 weeks... Demanding DLC is a bit crazy isn't it?

Considering the sport races have been layout changes of the same tracks, and lobbies are dominated by ovals and Nordschleife.. Yes, I demand more tracks. PC2 shipped with three times as many. Circuits in this game and in this day and age shouldn't even have to be DLC. The DLC excuse is getting really old.

I love people who call tracks and rally stages "maps". Helps remind me that it's just a videogame and I shouldn't get bent out of shape over physics, losing, crashing, etc...
Damn, meant to say Tracks but had COD on my mind! :)

I expect initial joy and happiness, as I remove the shrink wrap from my GTS game, plug in my first PS4 ever, run the updates , Kiss my wife for my 8 month early birthday present, apply some amazon code, recover my old PSN to an old email, to an old ISP, to an expired credit card, fix my left shifter on my T500rs, and then join the epic and whining club thread.

then I'll play some Rockband 4 with my wife.

Latest Posts

Back