New Update Is Coming 05.09.19

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 195 comments
Black screen when watching replay after a race & also in replay switching cars in cockpit sends you to hood view.
Otherwise nope, don't have much issues. I believe its gonna either tweek the vehicles behaviour, B.o.P or the rain
itself. Either way I'm happy, was with PD since 1998.

Black screen when watching replay after a race & also in replay switching cars in cockpit sends you to hood view.
Otherwise nope, don't have much issues. I believe its gonna either tweek the vehicles behaviour, B.o.P or the rain
itself. Either way I'm happy, was with PD since 1998.
I did not have any of these bugs. ;)

I said, I'll post it up dude lol, you may not have it but other like myself probably do.
If you don't have issues, Congratulations. I get black screen w/ sound in the background then it plays.

Had that problem since June update

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously everyone, you are setting yourselves up for a big fall, this is no content update, it drops tomorrow and no teasers or trailers, it's just a bug fix or tweak to settings etc..... I would love Spa to drop or any other track for that matter but it isn't going to happen, it just wouldn't make sense.
I don't believe everyone are expecting anything. It's all fun.

Guys, this update won't contain any additional content if the current trend is anything to go by.

Off schedule update suggests a bug fix and not a content update.

I´d love to be wrong.

Back