Next GT5 update ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The piston
  • 7 comments
  • 944 views
Messages
182
England
London
Messages
ib_96
After hearing that PSN Issues are Holding Back the Next Gran Turismo 5 Update

when PSN is fully restored, what do you guys n gals think this next update will have.

I'm hoping for the save feature.
 
I hope people use the search button next time
Just kidding, hate it when people say that

OT: i hope this game will be ...... Perfect
 
I'd have to say the save feature during Championships and Endurance races and I would also like that your b-spec drivers stats don't go down after a certain level.
 
I hope people use the search button next time
Just kidding, hate it when people say that

Me too, but this is getting a bit ridiculous, much like the PSN outage threads.

To save everyone some time, let me give you the cliffs notes from the other threads.

1. We don't know yet.
2. We won't know until E3 and/or the 25th, so be patient.
3. Someone here is still gonna be unsatisfied and will create a thread to complain about it.

There, I just saved you two long, boobless hours. Back to racing!
 
McClarenDesign
Me too, but this is getting a bit ridiculous, much like the PSN outage threads.

To save everyone some time, let me give you the cliffs notes from the other threads.

1. We don't know yet.
2. We won't know until E3 and/or the 25th, so be patient.
3. Someone here is still gonna be unsatisfied and will create a thread to complain about it.

There, I just saved you two long, boobless hours. Back to racing!

You should have saved me those hours a month ago
 
i have run in to a problem recently that mabye they have noticed as well and hopefully that will get addressed. I have found the "Large theater" settting sounds the best for my sound system. However it makes the menu music and sounds very very quite. so i have them turned up in the menue all the way and the race sounds at about 60, along with the sound systems volume turned up quite a bit. Now when i go in a online race and some one speaks its very very very loud. It also makes the exterior car view very loud. so and adjustment for the audio on each person online would be nice.
 
You should have saved me those hours a month ago

I did. You just didn't search for them, j/k.

OT, we're all hoping for:
1. In race saves. Duh, you didn't know?
2. GT Driver's Club. Because prizes are awesome, I don't care who you are.
3. DLC- cars and tracks. We were told there would be punch and pie.
4. Insert obscure request here- because everyone on the internet has a voice... and feels the need to use it... constantly! (OK, guilty. Myself included).

I predict at least 27 more threads about this crap, or roughly 3 new threads a day. Wonder if I can start all those threads early in the morning, so by the time everyone else wakes up, whatever notion they had about starting a thread would already be locked.

Nah. Seems like cheating.
 
i have run in to a problem recently that mabye they have noticed as well and hopefully that will get addressed. I have found the "Large theater" settting sounds the best for my sound system. However it makes the menu music and sounds very very quite. so i have them turned up in the menue all the way and the race sounds at about 60, along with the sound systems volume turned up quite a bit. Now when i go in a online race and some one speaks its very very very loud. It also makes the exterior car view very loud. so and adjustment for the audio on each person online would be nice.

Audio seems like that no matter the setting, especially when un-pausing a game. Music starts loud, then softens for no reason. Not to mention the constant trial and error of trying to find a suitable mix between race SFX and music.

I know it's me being picky, but I generally race while everyone else is a sleep, so I have to make the most out of the least, and that's tough to do.
 
Back