Nostalgic 1979 cars

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 29 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is " How can I get 20.000.000 of credits to buy Ferrari 330"? Congratulations for the wonderful idea Gran turismo guys had, they are very smart guys.
You can buy them with real money that's the purpose why they made them soooooo expensive and if you have to grind for it to collect the bucks ....... be my guest sooooo boring against the AI .

You can buy them with real money that's the purpose why they made them soooooo expensive and if you have to grind for it to collect the bucks ....... be my guest sooooo boring against the AI .
You can only purchase cars with real money when they are not priced at more than Cr2m in-game.

I really don't understand PD's logic when it comes to the provision of an option to pay money for cars. Who is going to bother to pay real money for a 'cheap' car that can be bought for credits that can be won by completing just one or just a few races?
Surely it would make more sense for PD to provide the 'real money' option for cars OVER 2million credits rather than under. This would seem likely to generate just as much revenue for the company and give currently disgruntled players another option when trying to acquire a 20 million credit car!
I'm glad not to be affected personally; I've been lucky enough to win 2 of the cars in the 'Daily Workout' and managed to scrape up 20 million credits for the third, but I do understand other players' frustrations.

Last edited:
My question is " How can I get 20.000.000 of credits to buy Ferrari 330"? Congratulations for the wonderful idea Gran turismo guys had, they are very smart guys.
All you have to do is to earn Credits :), If you collect 1 million credits a day for 20 days, you will have 20 million credits.
If you collect over 1 million credits a day, you will have 20 million credits in less than 20 days.

Compete in GT League events, custom races, Arcade Races, Time Trials, Drift Challenges, Circuit experiences, and Sport mode events.

You will earn credits.

When you have earned 20,000,000 credits, you can buy them.

Simples.

Compete in GT League events, custom races, Arcade Races, Time Trials, Drift Challenges, Circuit experiences, and Sport mode events.

You will earn credits.

When you have earned 20,000,000 credits, you can buy them.

Simples.
Everything on this list except the gt league pays you nothing. And gt league is the most boring one.

Remember when it cost 25 cents to play a game in an arcade and you lose in a minute!? And then had to ask mom for more quarters.

I think he's three times your age and understands the difference.

But believe me, I can see both sides to the discussion. I'm 43 and saved up quarters all week to play, just to get my butt kicked in a minute. And I play pCars2 and get everything up front. But I like to work, so driving 300 miles a day on GTS is fun for me.

I had a point... I'm getting old.

Remember when it cost 25 cents to play a game in an arcade and you lose in a minute!? And then had to ask mom for more quarters.

I think he's three times your age and understands the difference.

But believe me, I can see both sides to the discussion. I'm 43 and saved up quarters all week to play, just to get my butt kicked in a minute. And I play pCars2 and get everything up front. But I like to work, so driving 300 miles a day on GTS is fun for me.

I had a point... I'm getting old.

Your first paragraph has nothing to do with our topic so im ignoring that part.

Your second paragraph has no point. Current economy forces you to play 24/7 to get those cars. As i told before its a game not a job and he doesnt understand the difference.

Do you know what? I drive more then 300 miles somedays and i dont even earn more then 300000 credits. Do you know why? Because i mostly play in open lobies and sport mode because i enjoy a lot on there. However i would get much more credits in gt league. So here is my question:

Why sport mode and open lobies credits payouts are absimal compared to gt league when the game is focused around ONLINE game modes? How economy can be fine with such a situtation?

*Shudders*

Grinding or getting lucky on the daily drive. Such a shame the former is the ideal way.

Try just having a month where you pop a 12 min blast around the Oval of Snooze, it'll come. Patience is key with regard to spending too, a good way to earn is wise purchases to start. Completing the campaign challenges will give a fair selection of cars so you'll get plenty of freebies to play with for now.

24/7? Uh no. Over timetime, yes. You apparently want it all, and want it now. That's not how any GT game had ever been.

And if you don't care about the Nostalgic 1979 cars needed to do the GT League event, why even do you care? 300k a day is good. Wish I made that in real life.

Wouldn't kill you to do an easy 12 minutes to make whatever Blue Moon pays.

*Shudders*

Grinding or getting lucky on the daily drive. Such a shame the former is the ideal way.

Try just having a month where you pop a 12 min blast around the Oval of Snooze, it'll come. Patience is key with regard to spending too, a good way to earn is wise purchases to start. Completing the campaign challenges will give a fair selection of cars so you'll get plenty of freebies to play with for now.
400 hours for now and only got miura and mark 4. Seems fair.

24/7? Uh no. Over timetime, yes. You apparently want it all, and want it now. That's not how any GT game had ever been.

And if you don't care about the Nostalgic 1979 cars needed to do the GT League event, why even do you care? 300k a day is good. Wish I made that in real life.

Wouldn't kill you to do an easy 12 minutes to make whatever Blue Moon pays.

Gt league is boring as hell. AI is trash and oval tracks are already boring itself.

I have 400 hours in this game and got only mark 4 and miura. This is clearly not okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gt league is boring as hell. AI is trash and oval tracks are already boring itself.

I have 400 hours in this game and got only mark 4 and miura. This is clearly not okay.
It is pretty good to earn 1 million credits a day in this game, so please grow up and play the game.

This all sounds very familiar.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-in-nostalgic-1979-professional-race.381291/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-im-suppose-to-get-20-million-price-tag-cars.381327/

I probably already made this comment in one of those threads, but I'll post it again. I spend way more time in the livery editor than racing, yet for a while I was constantly hitting the 20 million limit by just doing the go to GT League race once a day to complete the daily workout. I had won the old Jag, so was able to run the Nostalgia races, but being at the credit limit, I bought the Daytona on September 12th. Still only doing enough racing each day to get the workout done, which is now Le Sarthe in the Daytona, I've made back 10 million already. It only takes 15 minutes to run that race twice, or Blue Moon, then you can go do what you enjoy. It takes a little time, but builds relatively quick, and doesn't feel like grinding.

I should hit 20 million again in couple to three weeks, then I'll buy the Ferrari 250.

What's the hurry, right? :)

It is pretty good to earn 1 million credits a day in this game, so please grow up and play the game.
Try to earn 1m in a day just by in playing sport mode or open lobies. If you still cant see the problem that means you dont want to see the problem.

MMX
This all sounds very familiar.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-in-nostalgic-1979-professional-race.381291/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-im-suppose-to-get-20-million-price-tag-cars.381327/

I probably already made this comment in one of those threads, but I'll post it again. I spend way more time in the livery editor than racing, yet for a while I was constantly hitting the 20 million limit by just doing the go to GT League race once a day to complete the daily workout. I had won the old Jag, so was able to run the Nostalgia races, but being at the credit limit, I bought the Daytona on September 12th. Still only doing enough racing each day to get the workout done, which is now Le Sarthe in the Daytona, I've made back 10 million already. It only takes 15 minutes to run that race twice, or Blue Moon, then you can go do what you enjoy. It takes a little time, but builds relatively quick, and doesn't feel like grinding.

I should hit 20 million again in couple to three weeks, then I'll buy the Ferrari 250.

What's the hurry, right? :)
3 week for a car is fine? Ask this to yourself.

MMX
Yes it is, what's the rush?
We are not playing clash of clans. If you think 3 week for a car is fine then all the pay2win mobile games would be amazing for you.

We are not playing clash of clans. If you think 3 week for a car is fine then all the pay2win mobile games would be amazing for you.
You know this is a game, and there is no need to earn everything in the game in just a few hours of play, but that what you want, to earn everything quickly but it does not work that way.

You know this is a game, and there is no need to earn everything in the game in just a few hours of play, but that what you want, to earn everything quickly but it does not work that way.
Few hours? I just checked it out and i have 480 hours of driven time. This is clearly not "few hours".

Ford the thing is i checked your profile and you barely did any sport races in your account. I doubt you really understand the point of this game.

400 hours for now and only got miura and mark 4. Seems fair.
Oh we agree. Very much.
You sir really need to tell yourself this. Considering how you play completely contradicts your persistent stance.

Be reasonable, at least with yourself.

Simple solution:

Ignore this event if you bother. Its not like completing all GTLeague events will give you unlimited credits.

This reminds me of an old joke, that I think was even used in a movie, but I believe applies to the mentality here....

A father and son bull was standing on a hill, looking down at all the cows in the field. The son looks at his father and says. Let's run down there, and 🤬 one of those cows. The father says, No, let's walk down there, and 🤬 them all.

MMX
This reminds me of an old joke, that I think was even used in a movie, but I believe applies to the mentality here....

A father and son bull was standing on a hill, looking down at all the cows in the field. The son looks at his father and says. Let's run down there, and 🤬 one of those cows. The father says, No, let's walk down there, and 🤬 them all.
More likely your mentality.

@talhaONE Just do the 12min oval race when you get on the game and then go **** about in whatever RSS tyre room you love. Or go play something else and stop bitching about the game.

Hah how funny you guys are still saying the same thing over and over again without understanding the problem itself. Try harder you can do it.

Btw people that cant use their braincells liking each others post. How classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back