Officer doesn’t know national anthem, sings it anyway. [Video]

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 9 comments
  • 663 views
ROFL That was just too funny. That one other guy was like 'WTF'?
 
LMAO. "And the rapids we watched."

"Gave proof through the night that the STARS were still there (DUH)" :lol:

What was the last line? I couldn't tell if he was saying free or true.
 
exigeracer
First signature quote ever. Thanks.

👍 👍

Anyone notice how he periodically looks down at his podium, as if he is reading something? What could he possibly be reading? I think it’s safe to say it isn’t words.
 
A few years ago, we had a politician named "John Redwood". He's still a politician today, but not quite so frontline (due to be in opposition anyway - but also due to being a douche).

He was made Minister for Wales and in his very first engagement in that post was present while the singing of the Welsh "National" Anthem (Land of my Fathers/Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau) took place.

Rather than look foolish by not singing a song he didn't know, he chose to look foolish by miming a song he didn't know in a language he didn't know and repeatedly rolling his eyes. One of the great all-time political gaffes...
 
:lol: Gosh is there a video of that Famine??

I'd love to watch it :D


Ciao!
 
Yeah, I'd love to see this. What a douchebag.
 
I think Bryan Adams forgot some lyrics in a national anthem performance at a hockey game about a decade ago.
 
Back