Official 2011/12 Barclays Premier League Thread

• Thread starter iScoRcHv
  • 1,036 comments
Very odd series of results, it often happens more than not lately as well. One team slips up and no one else capitalises on it.

It's much more entertaining than City running away with the league simply because they spent money like it grows on trees.

What's happening at the moment is that Man City have been playing a certain style of football all season and now the other teams are figuring it out. They have no chance.

I have to admit though, City shouldn't have lost to Sunderland, the goal was offside by a mile.

What a weekend that was, I have no idea what would betting Blackburn/Villa/Sunderland win treble earn you, but quite a lot, I guess. Poor performance by United, especially at the back, where defence injuries eventually took their toll. Credit to Blackburn, though. They defended well (Samba was absolutely monumental) and up front, they were clinical, all three shots on target being goals. I wonder what reception will Steve Kean get at Ewood tomorrow, after taking 4 pts from Anfield & Old Trafford trips.

roysworlduyptz.gif

Last edited:
This season is mental. Now Arsenal lose to Fulham after leading 1-0 all game.

With Utd playing like they are, City will have only themselves to blame for not taking the title.

The race for 4th will be interesting between Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverspud too. Spurs, I hate to say it, look to have turned a corner :grumpy:

With Utd playing like they are, City will have only themselves to blame for not taking the title.

The race for 4th will be interesting between Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverspud too. Spurs, I hate to say it, look to have turned a corner :grumpy:
United have now lost a second game in a row. Demba Ba deserved man of the match though, he never stopped running and he never gave up.

The fact that Ba is off to the African nations tournament, may just keep him at Newcastle. Certainly been a odd festive period, with all the leading teams not picking up points.

Oh god my sides. That was hilarious.

Also the Wenger gif was funny too.

Back