PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
good race guys had to drive my car to destruction to hold down 5th until the end, the acura nsx just doesn't keep up with the clio and nsx-r.

Tizzla, sorry, I was tangled with GTRP dude at spoon on lap 1, and then I pulled the wheel off the table coming through the chicane, so I just stopped. I was looking forward to that race, just getting used to the NSX and playing with the setup some more.

Time to eat. Great racing, sorry if I was laggy. Full grids with members of many different forums. Excellent.

not so many punters around at the moment but that was a messy T1 on the last lap there. don't think it was anyone's fault, but hope people had a good race.

not so many punters around at the moment but that was a messy T1 on the last lap there. don't think it was anyone's fault, but hope people had a good race.

You mean apart from the clip i recieved from vick63, apart was a-ok:)

Here is some footage from Friday night :). Both videos are from the same race just uploaded in HD and HQ.

Hi Def Footage
[youtubehd]ieozL816zjw[/youtubehd]

Double click to watch in High Quality
[youtubehq]k355f6WM89k[/youtubehq]

Gotta love that vid - :sly:

full gtp grid of clios owned by an nsx haha and pretty lag free race!

compared to what ive seen when im not hosting

Hey all,
great racing!!!

@fabdrive

what happened to you in lap4 (xx:00 race) ?
You lost your car in the esses,maybe it was my fault???:confused:

If so im sorry:)

👍 thats it for tonight guys ,nice racing to all off you lot :) see all on track tomorrow.

Thanks for the races Animera, joeninety, Tizzla, TORC_PH. Good clean racing.

This seems to be more popular than the F430 race now. Hopefully the new events are good.

Yeah great fun, cheers guys. The handful of races I managed to find time for earlier were used to test out my new brake pedal mod for one of my G25's. It worked a treat but I just have to get used to the new feel. Sorry if I managed to tap anyone in the rear while finding my new braking points.

Awesome racing yesterday with fellow GTP'ers and last night with fellow NZ/AU'ers. Thanks guys. :cheers:

Wow, I need a break after that race Rudi! Thanks to Member and the other GTRP guy also.

👍

are the races every 20 mins as stated or 15? i've not been on for a while and i've been in empty races for the last hour or so

Last edited:
are the races every 20 mins as stated or 15? i've not been on 4 a while and i've been in empty races 4 the last hour or so

yep, every 20
xx00
xx20
xx40

make sure you have a look at the race clock to sync!
think you can find it in the live chat area.

yep, every 20
xx00
xx20
xx40

make sure you have a look at the race clock to sync!
think you can find it in the live chat area.

thanks, i set my ps3 via the net before i play so i hope that will sync us.see you all in soon.

yes good one. 👍
but i´m out for today, i´m just to tired.
c015.gif

I'll be racing here at :00 if anyone wants to have a race.

EDIT: Thanks to Animera, rwdwarior and Joeninety for yet another night of fantastic racing. Hope to race you again soon.

Last edited:
I'll be racing here at :00 if anyone wants to have a race.

EDIT: Thanks to Animera, rwdwarior and Joeninety for yet another night of fantastic racing. Hope to race you again soon.

Sorry for my early departure last night - have not had enough race time lately and it shows in my ability to keep it on the black stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back