PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see Life-is-Harsh on track, then he will take you out, guaranteed.

It appears he is following our scheduled times.

If you see Life-is-Harsh on track, then he will take you out, guaranteed.

It appears he is following our scheduled times.

well, sure enough he showed up in the xx.23 550rwd event

and punted me at T1 :ouch:

@ TIZZLAAA. I got hit from behind and went into you in that race. Wasnt my fault, but sorry.

@ TIZZLAAA. I got hit from behind and went into you in that race. Wasnt my fault, but sorry.

no problem, i went into a huge drift, let go of the steering wheel, shut my eyes, then opened my eyes and i was still going the right way and went on to win haha :sly:

hey sphinx just wanna apologise for the two bumps i made that wreck your race, I hold my hands up I was a **** no excuse really but im very tired so I'm trying to make redeem myself and say sorry

We're all racing the Z4 at 550pp, :03, :23, :43. Come and join us.

OK guys sorry about that I didn't know I'll be back in the Z4 at :43 if you want to race again. 👍

hey sphinx just wanna apologise for the two bumps i made that wreck your race, I hold my hands up I was a **** no excuse really but im very tired so I'm trying to make redeem myself and say sorry

OK, no worries, you just need to calm down a touch whilst driving and refrain from attempting to make badly timed passes. If you can do that, then all will be fine. 👍👍

edit:
One more thing; If anyone accidentally knocks another driver off track, then please wait for them. 👍

If it means i have the house(and tv)for myself in the evening for once....hell yes..:sly:

spyrrari.

Good point... I understand the situation :P Although my GF enjoys watching, which is a HUGE plus... she even tolerates football on Sunday night at 19.00 :lol: if youre a football fan you know what I mean :D

Really enjoying flogging a 111R around here tonight. Some great races going on with some good quality non-GTP players.

Awesome racing tonight with mad94d and AusNick. :cheers: guys and thanks!

Yeah awesome racing.:cheers: These Clio's provide such great racing. I love it thanks guys.👍

I'll still do a couple more then I have to go and post a thread for EYS 8.

Got a 2'16.8xx in the NSX using S3 with perhaps a little more left.

Clio sounds fast and very stable on R tyres, can't fit R to the NSX as the PP won't allow.

Hope S tyres in the way to go as I don't like R tyres on 500-650PP cars. 750PP+ is ok for R tyres in my opinion.

Going to try some lower bhp cars.

On my days i can stay consistently around 2'17s with the clio on r1s. Last night I had several good race with n1_shurik and gtargentina. They were using the NSX and are out running me on the last stretch:grumpy:. I only attain 1st once out of the 5 race. I'm not sure what compound they were using, but I was pretty sure they were on S3s. I can't afford to make any mistake with the clio, while they make several with the NSX. I've never use the NSX before, but I definitely must try.....:dopey:

Anyone up for a race at :40? I'll race if anyone else is up for it.

I just had a fantastic race, three lotus elise 111r's with Hyperspeed Danielsan and an unknown driver who happened to be off-line on their tag. 👍 to you both most enjoyable and its a shame i lagged into Dan on lap four which put a dampener on it for me. Still i had a great time guys, hope we get to find out the mystery blue lotus driver :D

I just had a fantastic race, three lotus elise 111r's with Hyperspeed Danielsan and an unknown driver who happened to be off-line on their tag. 👍 to you both most enjoyable and its a shame i lagged into Dan on lap four which put a dampener on it for me. Still i had a great time guys, hope we get to find out the mistry blue lotus drive :D

Yeah it was fun Mike. 👍

The Southern Cross Racing Team is here tonight.👍 If I can get them off a new addition to our Team...:lol:

We are running the Jaguar XK on S tyres on the :00 :20 :40 schedule.👍 So you may see us there within the next 5 or so hours.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back