Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Joined Club Four-Eyes:

IMG_5585.JPG

I think C4E has a nice ring to it though.

Is that Tiger beer you have there? That stuff is a headache in a can.
Hahaha, yep that it is :P

I've tried one but that was a while ago. Couldn't recall how it was.

I did enjoy myself some black nikka though.

No really that's the name of the drink dead serious

Went yesterday to a local, and Ka-ra-zy drift event called "Street Drift Toyota 2" with my nephew! And we have the Sunday! Drifting, drift cars, a assetto corsa-rig P.1-2 finish (by a bit more of a 1 second) and food :lol:. Here are our photos/selfies w. the drivers! xD

PICT0962.JPG PICT1014.JPG

1: Me and my nephew (son of my late brother)//2: "Oh, it's just me, myself and I / Solo ride until I die / 'Cause I got me for life" :lol::lol:

PICT1059.JPG

With WRC2 Skoda driver, and #12 in 2017 Rally Dakar, and peruvian guy, Nicolas Fuchs! :D

PICT0965.JPG

Another hermano peruano! :D 3-times Rally Caminos del Inca winner, 3-times national rally champ and 2013 ACP rally champ, and also Dakar driver for Toyota, Lucho Alayza Jr. :D

He confirmed to me and my nephew the 2018 Dakar will have Peru on the list!! :D. Although he didn't know if it was going to be the start, middle, or end

PICT0974.JPG

I will appear on a local magazine, btw :lol::lol:

PICT0968.JPG

With Team Toyota Falken Peru driver Lucho Mendoza Jr. :D. Yep, he had to blink...

PICT1060.JPG

And, last but not least, with the Formula Drift Pro 2 champ, driver of the awesome IMR '93 Nissan S13 Silvia I suggested, winner of the event in the Pro category, and peruvian guy as well, Alex Heilbrunn! :D

He sent a hi to us! :D

Last edited:
EDIT: This is my 2,000th post. :cheers:

Soo I will get to cross something off of my bucket list here in about 8 months.

Snapchat-865666317.jpg

Last edited:
The song selection was really good, quite mixed. He has a good sense of humour and interaction with the audience. Being in Scotland he would occasionally bring out a fly swatter for the midges :lol: and also had his roadie sing "a religious number" which was Highway to Hell! The highlight for me was a Prelude/angry young man/Zanzibar mix. Fantastic and you will simply not be disappointed and I hope that one day he comes back here.

Edit: to answer your question the concert started at 19:30 and me and my mate left at roughly 22:45, it felt like we were only in there ten minutes it was so good

Last edited:
@kolio I saw him in Glasgow in 2006. I'm very jealous :cheers:
Was it one of these two shows perhaps?
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/billy-joel/2006/secc-glasgow-scotland-2bdc6072.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/billy-joel/2006/secc-glasgow-scotland-1bdf7988.html

From what I have heard, he puts on a good 2-3 hour show. Is this true?
Check out his setlists, they're all there. It's a great website, I often visit it when/if I can't remember songs from any given concert I've been at.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/billy-joel-7bd6be40.html

Latest Posts

Back