Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,457 comments
IMG_5215.JPG

Not really a good picture of me. I finally got to fly a drone, and it's a lot harder than I actually thought it would be haha. The controls are very much like that of a Chopper in Battlefield games, which I've always sucked at, so it makes sense :lol:

View attachment 628211

Not really a good picture of me. I finally got to fly a drone, and it's a lot harder than I actually thought it would be haha. The controls are very much like that of a Chopper in Battlefield games, which I've always sucked at, so it makes sense :lol:

We got my dad for Christmas. I was expecting it it be close to a remote control helicopter, but the controller says otherwise. I don't know how many rotors he's replaced already.

I had the same thought about them flying like the Battlefield helicopters. We're in the same boat boat. :lol:

We got my dad for Christmas. I was expecting it it be close to a remote control helicopter, but the controller says otherwise. I don't know how many rotors he's replaced already.

I had the same thought about them flying like the Battlefield helicopters. We're in the same boat boat. :lol:
Oh I bet. That day we must have went through 3 sets :lol: I feel bad though, because I crashed a fair bit.

@axletramp is that at the new house?
I think I recall a pic somewhere with an ocean view like that.
Yep, a rare opportunity to have the lounge doors open. It was only a couple of weeks ago we had force 9 gale with a very high tide and the waves were breaking over the wall and hitting the top floor windows. Weather is definitely on the change for the better now though.

Back