Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Was it one of these two shows perhaps?
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/billy-joel/2006/secc-glasgow-scotland-2bdc6072.html

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/billy-joel/2006/secc-glasgow-scotland-1bdf7988.html

Check out his setlists, they're all there. It's a great website, I often visit it when/if I can't remember songs from any given concert I've been at.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/billy-joel-7bd6be40.html

It would have been one of those two yes, it's actually surprising looking at the set list as I could have sworn that Zanzibar was blended in with Prelude! Ah memories are designed to fade I guess. Good find though :cheers:

First day of vacation and already sunburned.

2017-02-04 16.39.02.jpg

Wow, you wish that a guy doesn't become further injured and that's the kind of response he gives. :rolleyes:
I apologize. My response was completely emotional and decidedly uncalled for. I'll never let it happen again.
How long is your wife's business trip this time?
We fly back at 11:50pm next Saturday. :crazy:

TB
I apologize. My response was completely emotional and decidedly uncalled for. I'll never let it happen again.

There's only one way you can make it up to me, take me with you next time! :lol:

We fly back at 11:50pm next Saturday. :crazy:

That's a rough time for a flight. :scared:

Also, I believe you've been in Hawaii enough to be considered a native (going by South Park).:lol:

There's only one way you can make it up to me, take me with you next time! :lol:
I dont have a spare bed but the condo does have a covered lanai with comfy patio chairs so even if it rained you'd be good. Might need a blanket as 60F gets just a touch chilly with the breeze.
That's a rough time for a flight. :scared:
I'd rather have it that way and sleep on the plane than rush to get to the airport at 5:00am like we did when we left MSP. Then I don't feel like I "wasted" that last day, either.
Also, I believe you've been in Hawaii enough to be considered a native (going by South Park).:lol:
Three weeks is all it takes to be a native? :lol:

I haven't posted for a little while.

So here are a few of my latest movements.
Looks really nice wherever that is, not jealous at all...

Actually I'm flying to Sydney next month for a fortnight, staying outside of Sydney with family though, but we'll have a car so going to get about a bit.

These's goes from 9 years ago all the way back to ...well i dunno exactly when some of them were taken.

The Youngest kid in the middle would be me.
٢٠١٧٠٢١٢_٢١٢٤٥٦.jpg

I believe this is taken during the time i was in the kindergarten.

IMG_2288.JPG

"Emm...why these belts have cardboard on the sides? :confused:"

IMG_2289.JPG

While i was at 3rd Grade
IMG_2294.JPG

4th Grade, same school before i moved to a different one afterwards (it sucked to be there).
IMG_2296.JPG

Sadly i lost most of my photos from that point up to now so here's another kindergarten related image. I posted a similar one almost a year ago.
IMG_2304.JPG

I refused to upload this in the first place because well...:scared::yuck: Creeps me out but this the earliest image of me i believe so there you go...
IMG_2292.JPG

--------------------------------------
Since i'm out of shape right now, i decided to upload this photo (or whatever cool kids call it these days.."Selfie") which i took 2 months ago but was too lazy to upload.

jZbakVz.jpg

Back