Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Got snapped at the 24hrs of Lemons event back in September whilst doing a stint of comm's for my team. Didn't even know when, or who, or even where, it just popped up on my Facebook wall one day.

22089246_480795602290956_2564681045647620611_n.jpg

Picture of my hand...?

Spotted this little guy (or girl? I didn't look!) outside in my garden, shivering and dying on the ground, apparently he didn't find a place to hibernate quick enough. Picked him up and warmed him with my breath, he started to pump and rub his wings and didn't want to leave my hand again. Brought him inside, maybe he can hibernate here.

8RVJ7C7.jpg

epgDcZ4.jpg

Last edited:
Picture of my hand...?

Spotted this little guy (or girl? I didn't look!) outside in my garden, dying, shivering and dying on the ground, apparently he didn't find a place too hibernate quick enough. Picked him up and warmed him with my breath, he started to pump and rub his wings and didn't want to leave my hand again. Brought him inside, maybe he can hibernate here.

8RVJ7C7.jpg

epgDcZ4.jpg
The hand of kindness 👍

Probably because your socks are out of balance. :dopey:

My colleague at school did some maths and calculated the chance of me picking a matching pair by chance was less than 1% even with a full draw. I think I’ve had a match once since March.

Who actually hunts for a pair rather than just grabbing the closest two? Ain’t nobody got time for that.

View attachment 691078

Morning before the comp. weighed in at 186 lbs. lightest I’ve been since, well......ever.

More importantly, what is your water level! :eek: Very nice.

I love lifting for strength, I don't have what it takes to do what bodybuilders have to do to be competitive. For me deadlifting 540lbs is way, WAY easier than having a cut six pack, counting calories, dropping any of my 245 lbs and all the other stuff that comes with the sport. Respect. 👍

image.jpg
Semi nude mod, isn't that against the AUP?
[/just a joke]

I'm curious, what place did you end? Definitely seems like a fun night.

This was my first show and just weeks before found out it was a national qualifier. With over 400 entries in various classes, it was a huge show. In the masters class I managed to pull a 3rd place and 6th in the open class. My conditioning was pretty good, but my posing could have been a lot better! Still, super fun and learned a lot. And.....I finally have something to put on on the fireplace mantel to go with all of my wife’s nic-nacs. :D

Bodybuilders from the Schwarzenegger era had flat lower bodies. What I find strange is that bodybuilders of this era have these huge gut, probably due to excessive visceral fat and they don't seem to care. @Pako belongs to the former (Schwarzenegger type bodybuilder).

Bodybuilders from the Schwarzenegger era had flat lower bodies. What I find strange is that bodybuilders of this era have these huge gut, probably due to excessive visceral fat and they don't seem to care. @Pako belongs to the former (Schwarzenegger type bodybuilder).

That's interesting you say that. The class I was in was called "Classic Physique" with emphasis on the 70's, early 80's physique of Frank Zane, Lou Ferrigno and Arnold to name a few. What's interesting in this class is that there are weight limits based on your height so that limits a lot of the big monsters that modern BB'ing is creating today. It also makes a more competitive class for BB'ers like myself that are natural, not taking HGH and other chemicals to modify their natural genetics. I never found myself to be competitive in the open BodyBuilding circuit so this new Classic Physique gives me an opportunity that I otherwise would not have.

Last edited:
View attachment 692608

This was my first show and just weeks before found out it was a national qualifier. With over 400 entries in various classes, it was a huge show. In the masters class I managed to pull a 3rd place and 6th in the open class. My conditioning was pretty good, but my posing could have been a lot better! Still, super fun and learned a lot. And.....I finally have something to put on on the fireplace mantel to go with all of my wife’s nic-nacs. :D

Thats awesome man, congrats!

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back