Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
This is definitely not a forced smile.

Katy%201%20small.jpg
Looks like you're enjoying employment this time around 👍

Even though I cannot compare to @Pako because my training is quite different and less serious, and I am focusing just on strength alone (oldschool powerlifting - including strict press) , have this. :P

u3F5s6U.png

(My back is straight, I'm just staying at an angle to the camera)

Even though I cannot compare to @Pako because my training is quite different and less serious, and I am focusing just on strength alone (oldschool powerlifting - including strict press) , have this. :P

u3F5s6U.png

(My back is straight, I'm just staying at an angle to the camera)

Getting thick bro! Nice stats in your signature too!!

They see me rollin', they hatin'. Balls of steel snow. The ball is in your court now. Snowball effect. Big ballin'.
Ok, I'm gonna shut up now. :P

This is about as big as I could roll it, guess it must have weighed as much as a small car at that point. Great shoulder workout btw.

2CfNcms.jpg

oV7ICob.jpg

Getting thick bro! Nice stats in your signature too!!
Thanks man! Still no 250kg deadlift and 110kg strict overhead press though. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
TB
@miata13B - I'm disappointed there aren't words on the doors. :irked:

xa1ct.jpg
I'm just a wheelman for that car, it would be different if I owned that one... however, with that said, the second miata in the 7 car team will be owned by myself and it is a chalkboard :-).

I mean literally the paint is chalkboard paint. I believe throughout each race weekend there will be quite a bit of "freedom of speech" written on my car ;-).

With that said, I need to come up with a quick slogan to put on 101 Miata's front right fender. I was think of making a "no Ford Ranger Parking" sign on it, but am open to suggestions. Ok rather i need better material or ideas. Simple and to the point. Another buddy's car put its front end into the car cabin on the passenger side so they fixed it and put "Insert Wheel Here" on it.

A few mentions among recent pictures...

* I think you look pretty cool, Katiegan. Service with a smile- a great smile! :)

* Cool hair, Lameonade*.

* I like your outfit there, Liquid.

* Very lovely you are, PinkKitty13! You seem more confident and comfortable with your looks with this latest set of pictures. Of course, I have always thought you were charming. I even like the Holden garb also.

Anyhow... great seeing what you GTPlaneteers look like in these images. :)

TB
Top Gear is pretty favorably accepted on GTPlanet. :P

If you type a word correctly, it doesn't get edited to **** and you aren't using it to make a derogatory comment directed at someone, its fine.
Well that makes sense.:lol:

Just flew over to Seattle this past weekend as my friend was having my other half shoot maternity photos for them before his wife pops the little one out, and I really didn't want to come back to LA. I didn't shoot anything as my phone is a bit on the cheaper side, but I had a blast.

27394223_10215344847317275_2057531083_n.jpg

4FA14256.JPG

B693D1A2.JPG

27152501_10215344864757711_1169260670_n.jpg

Always gotta have some Polaroids too!

Back