Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
View attachment 691078

Morning before the comp. weighed in at 186 lbs. lightest I’ve been since, well......ever.

I thought you were all about that bass?

Who else is rockin' Movember?

ea2pRxN.jpg

Corpse paint censorship lol

I more shocked that a 40km cycle landed the title “Cyclothon”. Is that even long enough to get warmed up over there in the cold parts of the world?

I more shocked that a 40km cycle landed the title “Cyclothon”. Is that even long enough to get warmed up over there in the cold parts of the world?
It's a marathon on bicycles. Hence, cyclothon.

Average temps in May is lows in the 40's (7C), highs in the mid 60's (18C) so it should be decent. Provided it doesn't rain. Even then, we'll likely have a 30mph head wind like last year, which completely sucked as there is NOTHING around to block the wind for a good chunk of the ride.

Congrats @Pako! Solid result mate 👍.

A good friend of mine once told me that fitness can't be bought, borrowed or stolen, it can only come from hard work, dedication and motivation.

Here is a pic of me from last weekend, Oh and I might have managed to snag myself a Girlfriend in the past few months too.. (Sorry @Danny)

Pretty much recovered from the heart operation and now venturing out and about!! Not quite able to help you move house, but failing that, I'm doing well :lol:

23795175_10155161884266984_1124816720151553717_n.jpg

23795083_10154891098717657_1713810702320787728_n.jpg

23844800_10155161224936984_6094237370211195070_n.jpg

A good friend of mine once told me that fitness can't be bought, borrowed or stolen, it can only come from hard work, dedication and motivation.

Here is a pic of me from last weekend, Oh and I might have managed to snag myself a Girlfriend in the past few months too.. (Sorry @Danny)

Pretty much recovered from the heart operation and now venturing out and about!! Not quite able to help you move house, but failing that, I'm doing well :lol:

Glad to hear recovery is well, and happy to see things are moving in a very positive direction. :) :cheers:

When is the wedding?
View attachment 697134

Coming to a front page video near you, Soon™.
If it is a 911, >>> PDK
boooo.gif~c200

:D

Glad to hear recovery is well, and happy to see things are moving in a very positive direction. :) :cheers:
Double posting he.

Preparing for a Foo Fighters concert and The Strut was getting ready to open. Awesome concert by the way!
View attachment 697494
Couldn't resist.

:D

Back