Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Sup band geek

I did trumpet in high school and did DCI for a year

Nerds.

Everyone on the VRR discord has seen this already. Circa 2013.
FB_IMG_1517094367720.jpg

40939829784_44fdcc89ff_k.jpg

Here's a picture of me from last week on the old Gran Turismo circuit, Tokyo R246, just at the start of the 'Red Road' section (location) that was always one of my favourite places in GT, so I had to visit while I had the chance. Of course, it is just a road and there ain't much to see, though it was fun to visit and see it in the flesh... it is strange to see somewhere so familiar that you have only ever seen in a computer game before! This part of town is home to some very important buildings, and the red road section itself (location) is right at the entrance to the 'State Guest House' on the Akasaka Imperial property, and there was a heavy security presence - hence I felt a bit self-conscious loitering about apparently taking photographs of nothing...

Awesome Viper! And you look pretty awesome yourself too, ToyGTOne. :)👍
Thanks, i was happy to met some people there. It was a great day despite of how warm it was compared to today for example.

Although i kinda hate how chubby and dark skinned i am, not to mention the ugly beard that's growing on me. I wish if i looked more handsome. :(
---
@Touring Mars I wonder how much time did it take for you to get a visa to go to Japan? I really want to go there for ages.

@ToyGTone Fortunately I didn't need a visa as I wasn't doing any paid work - I had Temporary Visitor status allowing me to stay up to 90 days without a visa.

View attachment 731948

Here's a picture of me from last week on the old Gran Turismo circuit, Tokyo R246, just at the start of the 'Red Road' section (location) that was always one of my favourite places in GT, so I had to visit while I had the chance. Of course, it is just a road and there ain't much to see, though it was fun to visit and see it in the flesh... it is strange to see somewhere so familiar that you have only ever seen in a computer game before! This part of town is home to some very important buildings, and the red road section itself (location) is right at the entrance to the 'State Guest House' on the Akasaka Imperial property, and there was a heavy security presence - hence I felt a bit self-conscious loitering about apparently taking photographs of nothing...

Did you notice that there's a Ferrari dealer on turn 1?

Back