Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Future pilot, i hope :D

index.jpg

Last edited:
God, I just asked for how many females considering how uncommon they are on GTP.

Offtopic...Slight rant:
I'm sorry, why do I keep lurking on GTP when I got nothing to do or talk about? all other members are beloved, engaging in discussion or racing their fellow members in GT sport for example. You got dudes who make edgy memes in status, guys with cool cars that it gets attention all the time and serious talk on the opinion threads where my culture gets talked **** because nobody understands it. I'm not trying to get all dramatic but...I better spend my time doing actual things.

God, I just asked for how many females considering how uncommon they are on GTP.
You could have gone about it in a better way that would've been less creepy-sounding.

I'm sorry, why do I keep lurking on GTP when I got nothing to do or talk about? all other members are beloved, engaging in discussion or racing their fellow members in GT sport for example. You got dudes who make edgy memes in status, guys with cool cars that it gets attention all the time and serious talk on the opinion threads where my culture gets talked **** because nobody understands it. I'm not trying to get all dramatic but...I better spend my time doing actual things.
Please don't start ranting in the wrong thread again. You're a Premium member, right? You can air these complaints in the Daily Rant Thread.

Don't mistake me for dismissing your rant, but I would feel better about answering it if it's in the right place.

D8D79F34-4A3A-4ABE-8182-F3E64E846143.jpeg

I took this picture to show my cousin (who’s name isn’t Roman) that I was finally liberated from my braces.

It was taken on the late evening of April 12th 2017, the day that I created my GTPlanet account.

And now, I present to you a picture of myself a year later in the style of last year’s picture:
DC1BBFD0-FB4C-4E02-80B2-344EFF408E71.jpeg

This is how a terrible sh:censored:tposter looks like. And if you didn’t know, my name is Kacper.

Last edited:
View attachment 729696
I took this picture to show my cousin (who’s name isn’t Roman) that I was finally liberated from my braces.

It was taken on the late evening of April 12th 2017, the day that I created my GTPlanet account.

And now, I present to you a picture of myself a year later in the style of last year’s picture:
View attachment 729703

This is how a terrible sh:censored:tposter looks like. And if you didn’t know, my name is Kacper.
So did your teeth fall out or you just grumpy in your older year:D

Turns out, the supra owner who I talked to over a week ago happens to be a C6 Corvette owner (not shown) as well as his friend owning this :D

20180420_110026.jpg

20180420_110012.jpg

20180420_105940.jpg

I was the happiest person ever!
:bowdown:

On a side note, I quite hate I look. Not being able to get rid of the weight or the immediately growing beard or the huge nose or the weird hair. :(

Latest Posts

Back