Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Now I get it why you post so many photos of yourself. You are proud of yourself and you should be. đź‘Ť

Male to female?
Yep male to female trans. Yeah, I tend to flood picture threads and picture channels in Discord a lot honestly. It's been a long road and I'm super proud and happy to have traveled it. And perhaps if a trans person who is just beginning to come out and figure out what they want sees them they might help. I'm not sure and I'm rambling at this point so have a collage from about 10 years ago to last week lol:

CollageMaker_20180712_083904096.jpg

Yep male to female trans. Yeah, I tend to flood picture threads and picture channels in Discord a lot honestly. It's been a long road and I'm super proud and happy to have traveled it. And perhaps if a trans person who is just beginning to come out and figure out what they want sees them they might help. I'm not sure and I'm rambling at this point so have a collage from about 10 years ago to last week lol:

View attachment 750727
I find this facinating from a psychological point of view and before and after pictures. Not only SRS stuff but also rare medical cases. I love watching shows about these things.

You could probably start a thread (not that you have to) for people who are interested in finding out more.

You could probably start a thread (not that you have to) for people who are interested in finding out more.

Honestly I've been sort of considering it as things have progressed but I'm a bit worried not only about where it would go, if it should be part of the trans thread in OACE honestly.

Possibly closer to when the surgery happens I may open one?

Nope, as @Lizard said it's transgender related surgery :) no need to feel embarrassed or weird about questions because I know that trans related health stuff still isn't fully mainstream unfortunately.

It’s pretty mainstream over here in Thailand so it’s normal for me to encounter trans people on a daily basis. Most 7-Elevens typically have somebody working their who is some way into a transition.

It’s pretty mainstream over here in Thailand so it’s normal for me to encounter trans people on a daily basis. Most 7-Elevens typically have somebody working their who is some way into a transition.

Ah, that's fair. I'm actually a bit jealous of that honestly as aside from like small friend circles where everyone is Trans or online groups it's normally a bit tough to find more trans friends even in a super trans friendly city like Minneapolis. That said I think I know more trans folks then cis folks. :crazy:

What a funny life :odd:

Ah, that's fair. I'm actually a bit jealous of that honestly as aside from like small friend circles where everyone is Trans or online groups it's normally a bit tough to find more trans friends even in a super trans friendly city like Minneapolis. That said I think I know more trans folks then cis folks. :crazy:

What a funny life :odd:

Probably the wrong place to go off topic about “ladyboys” but some of the post-op girls here are hotter than biological women but they spend tens of thousands of dollars to get their image from cosmetic surgery.

You’d fit right in here. Everyone* is gay or trans. :lol:

*obviosuly not everyone but a lot of people.

Why do imagine you singing I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)?

You both look really smart. Is it a wedding?
Yeah it's my sister's wedding today hence the kilt. Always a good excuse to wear one! :lol:

I'm sorry but I just don't believe this.

You have 7-Elevens in Thailand?:sly:

Every. 100. Meters.

They are everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. Second largest amount of stores after Japan. Over 10’000 stores across the country. Everywhere.
Reminds me of Doncaster station and the shopping centre right next door. There are 3 subways within a 1 minute walk of each other. Also the station platforms go up in 2s not ones, Doncaster is an odd place.

Probably the wrong place to go off topic about “ladyboys” but some of the post-op girls here are hotter than biological women but they spend tens of thousands of dollars to get their image from cosmetic surgery.

You’d fit right in here. Everyone* is gay or trans. :lol:

*obviosuly not everyone but a lot of people.
You don't need surgery though. :P I have some really cute trans friends who don't even wear make up.

This is a perfect time for me to post I think, because I can't use makeup because of sensory issues, so yeah

Anyway, this is me walking to a Davanni's just down the road for dinner after a lazy day
IMG_20180722_195124.jpg
IMG_20180722_195114.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180722_195114.jpg
    IMG_20180722_195114.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9
So I stumbled upon an old picture that brought back some memories. My grandpa had been in the rodeo business for over 50 years before retiring, and this is from I believe 13 years ago at our July 4th show. My grandfather is on the right, my dad on the left, and me in the middle. Three generations of cowboys in the same arena at the same time together, it was truly a special moment.

IMG_20180726_234350.jpg

So I stumbled upon an old picture that brought back some memories. My grandpa had been in the rodeo business for over 50 years before retiring, and this is from I believe 13 years ago at our July 4th show. My grandfather is on the right, my dad on the left, and me in the middle. Three generations of cowboys in the same arena at the same time together, it was truly a special moment.

View attachment 754355
Did you, or are you still living on a ranch?

Back