Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
upload_2018-8-14_20-48-26.png

Mountain hike ( 2000 meters / 6k ft) in blistering heat.
Missed the mountains so much, normally I'd be on a mountain hiking and camping spree this month but my bad health condition is sabotaging me completely.

HBc0zLW.jpg

zmPczBR.jpg
I know what you mean. I have been in the Austrian Alps many, many times (my first time was when I was 3 y.o. (Silvretta)) and it is so gorgeous and peaceful high up in the Austrian mountains.

I know what you mean. I have been in the Austrian Alps many, many times (my first time was when I was 3 y.o. (Silvretta)) and it is so gorgeous and peaceful high up in the Austrian mountains.
Absolutely, I love to bivvy up there and then simply watch the sunrise in 3000 meters / 10k ft altitude, I'd go so far as to consider the mountains my natural habitat. Usually in summer I spend nearly every weekend on the mountains. That makes my current condition doubly bad. I hope I will recover fully.

I took another trip down to Rochester, MN to visit the Mayo Clinic again. This time the visit was for voice therapy to make it a bit higher pitched and softening it up. It may be a bit of a placebo effect but I can already hear and feel a slight difference after 2 appointments
IMG_20180821_102226280.jpg

Today is Sam's 30th birthday. To celebrate, we threw a masquerade ball party last night, something she's wanted for at least twelve years. It was so great to see people from every aspect of her life all converge to party with us, and I can't think of a better reason to dress up:

Dnwps8cW4AAXx1n.jpg:large

Where's the dog to catch the frisbee?
I haven't taken my dog in public before and I dont really want to. Especially because there are large amounts of deer in the area that frequent the disc golf course.

It's a disc rather than a Frisbee. Also, note that Frisbee should be capitalized as it is a proper noun.

The dog in this case is actually a stationary basket that acts like a hole would for a golf ball.

It can be seen in this frame of another video.

VideoCapture_20181004-102154.jpg

My dog does like to catch some dog Frisbees in the backyard from time to time.

Screenshot_2015-08-26-18-52-15.png

I haven't taken my dog in public before and I dont really want to. Especially because there are large amounts of deer in the area that frequent the disc golf course.

It's a disc rather than a Frisbee. Also, note that Frisbee should be capitalized as it is a proper noun.

The dog in this case is actually a stationary basket that acts like a hole would for a golf ball.

It can be seen in this frame of another video.

View attachment 770649

My dog does like to catch some dog Frisbees in the backyard from time to time.

View attachment 770651
Where I live, it is called a Frisbee. Everything is called a Frisbee. :P

It is difficult to see what you are holding in your hand.

Note that "dont is written as don't". :lol:

Back