Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments

20180705_160642.jpg

20180705_141354.jpg

Went there during the good weather and had lunch at the Clachaig Inn. Makes me want to do the North Coast 500 now :P

Forza Horizon 4 inspired me to go a drive today and check out some more of the back roads in Scotland.

Back in 2006 a friend and I drove round the entire coastline of mainland Britain, no doubt that the time spent driving from Greenock to Unapool was by far the most picturesque part.

Not sure where you live but if you're near east Tennessee here's a great private course you can play they just ask for a donation : https://www.pdga.com/course-directory/course/harmon-hills . I live in Bristol,Va. I play different courses at least once a week, just got back from Defuniak Springs, Florida (my cousin's son just got married) had to leave early because of Hurricane Michael. We play the seniors round as we're old.

AB4663E8-8FC3-490D-A17A-CCDEE3E7A2F0.jpeg

Digging around in my archives I discovered a Halloween pic from several years ago. I was in the process of undoing my belt to wave my willy around. Yes, I’m a complete **** up.

I was going for the War Boy image from Mad Max.

View attachment 773015

Digging around in my archives I discovered a Halloween pic from several years ago. I was in the process of undoing my belt to wave my willy around. Yes, I’m a complete **** up.

I was going for the War Boy image from Mad Max.
I'm puzzled. The body language of the girl is puzzling me.

I'm puzzled. The body language of the girl is puzzling me.
Looks to me like she was initially smiling, looking at the camera, and holding up a V for victory hand sign, then realized what W3HS was doing hence her somewhat of a moue face. And that's when the picture was taken.

Met some dude in Chichester last month:

Forza-Horizon-4-Goodwood-Launch-Kyle-14.jpg

In reality, Tanner was incredibly down to Earth. It was the start of the day at the Forza Horizon 4 launch, and our group was ambling around at the top of the driveway, getting helmets on to get strapped into rally cars and flung through the forest. He wandered over, inspected the cars, and casually asked a few people how their day had been going. I clocked him and immediately said "whoa Tanner's here" to Jason (ForzaLiveryGuy), at which point we all started pulling out the phones for pictures. There's a group one that should be floating around Instagram, I believe...

Swell guy. 👍

TB
IT'S NOT EVEN 🤬 THANKSGIVING YET.
Oh I was just waiting for that. :lol:

My philosophy goes like this: Many people are like "Omg when September 1st comes around I'm going to be all spooky and drink pumpkin spice lattes because like omg it September and it's almost fall and it's my favorite time of year so I'm going to start early."

I for one, 🤬 hate Halloween and fall colors. Thanksgiving is cool to eat and see family. All the orange and red and yellow colors create the most disgusting decorations ever. And brown colors. Ew.

With that in mind, I absolutely love Christmas. So when everybody starts autumn festivities before autumn actually starts, I like to start my Christmas festivities before Winter actually starts.. 2 months and 20 days early to be precise.

Not sure what's up the sad looking face, I was actually concentrating on taking a picture of the jacket. But anyways, I've got this new Puma jacket and I absolutely love it. First time I've ever owned a collared jacket and it makes me happy and comfortable.

Snapchat-78510762.jpg

Back