Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,476 comments
I used my old McDonald's uniform and badge for Halloween this year.

The scariest part is 27 year old me trying to comfortably fit into a work T-shirt I was given at 16. The black colour is deceptively flattering.

Ready to take your order...

IMG_20181031_201144182.jpg

TB
It took my wife 28 hours to notice I went from this:

View attachment 780212

To this:

View attachment 780213
What's different? I feel like this is one of those picture games where you have to figure out the differences in two nearly identical pictures.

Shirt color is all I can figure out so far.

EDIT: Left toggle button is different! :dopey:

Did you make a big scene about the fact she didn't notice, just like women do when we don't notice they have had a hair cut?

For some reason I have a feeling doing so would backfire in spectacular fashion. :lol:

Did you make a big scene about the fact she didn't notice, just like women do when we don't notice they have had a hair cut?
For some reason I have a feeling doing so would backfire in spectacular fashion. :lol:
Of course I did!

As best as my memory serves, and after the pan incident I was paying pretty close attention, the conversation went like this:

Her: "Hey. You shaved."
Me, looking at the clock: "Yeah, 28 hours ago. And yet I'm the bad guy for noticing but not saying something when you've been gone for 3 hours, your hair is a different color and curly."
Her: "It was getting pretty shaggy."
Me: "Like, zoinks."
Her, with a hint of eye roll: "We should probably put the leftovers away before they go bad."

TB
Of course I did!

As best as my memory serves, and after the pan incident I was paying pretty close attention, the conversation went like this:

Her: "Hey. You shaved."
Me, looking at the clock: "Yeah, 28 hours ago. And yet I'm the bad guy for noticing but not saying something when you've been gone for 3 hours, your hair is a different color and curly."
Her: "It was getting pretty shaggy."
Me: "Like, zoinks."
Her, with a hint of eye roll: "We should probably put the leftovers away before they go bad."
Women!

One of the light switches is in a different position, too!

EDIT: Light switches are also toggles. :dunce:
I originally said light switches too, but then I assumed this was a bathroom and they may be used for different things. Like a fan. Probably much needed with all the spicy food he eats. :yuck:

I originally said light switches too, but then I assumed this was a bathroom and they may be used for different things. Like a fan. Probably much needed with all the spicy food he eats. :yuck:
Right switch is lights, left is fan.

And my food isn't that spicy.

Even if it isn't connected to a light, to me, it's a light switch.

TB
It took my wife 28 hours to notice I went from this:

View attachment 780212

To this:

View attachment 780213

You're a patient man: this happened to me too, but it only last a lunch, as i ended telling her.

I saw a movie with a very similar synopsis:
MV5BMTk1OTUwODY3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwOTkzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

<< Marc is sitting in his bath one morning and asks his wife, "how would you feel if I shaved off my mustache?" She doesn't think it's a great idea, for the 15 years they've been married, she's never known him without his 'stache. He shaves it off anyway, but when he sees his wife, she doesn't notice, neither do their friends at dinner that night, neither do his co-workers. >>

Yes, it exists.

Just me with new Team Red Bull EKS recruit Andreas Bakkerud:

20181124_202119.jpg

Sadly he had to retire when he collided with Kevin Hansen's Peugeot in Sunday's semi-final race, but he actually went out again to complete the laps which he missed, after everyone else left. Really cool guy.

Last edited:
A photo from back on Thanksgiving

One of my partners and I went down to my parent's house and my sister was there from college and had a nice quiet evening and a wonderful dinner

Also my partner has floofy hair and it's my favorite thing in the world

IMG_20181122_180643911.jpg

You’re dating more than one person? Doesn’t that get awkward?

Nah, they all know about each other. And like the partner in the picture actually told me that I'd be really cute with my other partner and that I should ask her out :embarrassed:

Actually all of us are dating multiple people because sometimes you need lots of people to cuddle you at the same time :lol:

Nah, they all know about each other. And like the partner in the picture actually told me that I'd be really cute with my other partner and that I should ask her out :embarrassed:

Actually all of us are dating multiple people because sometimes you need lots of people to cuddle you at the same time :lol:
What a complicated life you have. It is much easier for me. I haven't had a cuddle in many, many years.

Back