Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Christmas night out. :D
D463E121-8FEB-4E23-93B6-C6DC235016F3.jpeg

Username checks out.
Yeh, I get that alot. It was actually the wife's idea (psn & xblive usernames) I've also got a giant Mr Grumpy cup for my coffee & a Mr Grumpy T-shirt for lazing about the house in on really grumpy days.

Last edited:
The part where he just did it. That's the part I like.
Understood.

To be honest, the whole thing got a bit confusing, it was only meant to be a bit of English humour that felt like it got lost in translation over the Internet.

I didn't mean cause any fuss over it & I'm sorry if I have done. We all do love our & support our families even if we joke that we don't.

Happy New year to both you & @TB.

still would've told her to do it herself whether I was up or not though :)

Understood.

To be honest, the whole thing got a bit confusing, it was only meant to be a bit of English humour that felt like it got lost in translation over the Internet.

I didn't mean cause any fuss over it & I'm sorry if I have done. We all do love our & support our families even if we joke that we don't.

Happy New year to both you & @TB.

still would've told her to do it herself whether I was up or not though :)
Oh, no worries. I'm not really offended by it, but was just being snide because it seemed too edgy for it's own good. I'm going to be 12 years in, in February, so I know how "friendly" things can get sometimes :lol:

Took a day off to remove all the snow from my driveway, the roofs, even the damn hedges as they were collapsing under the weight of the wet heavy snow.

ReEtZRg.jpg

ZKsQX2Z.jpg

rxBMm7B.jpg

I consider it training for when I join the Nightswatch. This was definitely beyond-the-wall level shoveling today.

Never share pictures of you online, you never know what kinda freaks might compromise your security...

We are the freaks and we're posting pics of ourselves.

Anyway, I doubt many could compromise @Micheal88's security, have you seen how strong he is?

Looking forward to going on a Pagani factory tour tomorrow thanks to my younger brother. Never been to a car factory before or Italy for that matter, great place to start (Carbon fibre, titanium, V12 :drool:)!

Couple of screenshots from Pagani Las Vegas gaming event:

Pagani 01.png

They told me to do this pose, I failed to keep a straight face. :lol:
Pagani 02.png

Edit: Picture of me with some of the cars in the Pagani museum. Saw Mr Pagani himself near the reception area. They didn't allow any pictures inside the factory, quite a manual process they undertake. Will be interesting to see what cars they come up with next given they have expanded a bit in size.

Pagani 03.jpg

There was a 918 where I was standing a few minutes before. Interesting hearing such a car working in electric mode, sounds broken!

Pagani 04.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back