Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Here's me, just before realising I got busted for speeding:
IMG-20190223-WA0014.jpg

View attachment 801894
I am starting to look pretty good lately. The amount of decent+ photos I managed to take of myself recently is nice. Plus I look a little bit feminine for some reason, which kinda doesn't surprise me ^^

Hey you look good Flanylla! You do kind of look feminine especially after imagining you with waxed thin and high brows.

Here is a not so good picture of me.. my camera is pretty bad, it's a webcam camera.... I need to get a better image device sometime lol!

I'm growing my hair out again finally after shaving it and cutting it for the last 9 years! It's at the ugly awkward phase though ugh!

WIN_20190223_19_34_30_Pro.jpg

Tom
First track day of the year yesterday at Brands Hatch. Fairly sure snails were moving along the grass faster than me, but thankfully there was a good photographer on-hand to make me look quicker!

View attachment 802235

View attachment 802236

View attachment 802234
That looks soo fun! I'm surprised there's is a lot more real life motorsports drivers here than I ever thought there would be. I'd love to pursue a career in racing someday! Did you rent the track for a while? pay a entry fee or was there an event happening?

That looks soo fun! I'm surprised there's is a lot more real life motorsports drivers here than I ever thought there would be. I'd love to pursue a career in racing someday! Did you rent the track for a while? pay a entry fee or was there an event happening?

Tom’s super famous. They pay him to ride the track. ;)

Thank you - it is a lot of fun! It was a track day. So you pay around £100 for the day, get put into a certain group based on your level and then get a number of sessions (normally 6x 15 minutes) on track.

Tom’s super famous. They pay him to ride the track. ;)

This made me laugh far more than it should've done. If I had rented it mind you, by the time I'd completed a lap they'd probably have closed for the day!

For a brief moment when that pic first loaded. I thought you hair had turned completely grey. :lol:
I've started to a little bit but not that much just yet!

For the life of me I couldn't find a spot on the snowblower's discharge chute that didn't result in mass quantities of freezing cold snow blowing back in my face. It's been seven hours and I still feel a bit cold from it.

I never dab. I’m not a teenager.

@Dennisch, are you kitted out in such a fashion for a hellish session of birthday games?

Nah.

I bought the helmet for my dad to ride his moped, and I just wanted to try it for myself. Luckily it fits me too so I can go full Wehrmacht riding the Kapteyn.

Back