• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Deleted

Attachments

• IM000656.JPG
    IM000656.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I dunno. While I feel like I might not be the prettiest person out there, I don't think I'm ugly by any means
View attachment 806637 View attachment 806638

You're attractive... definitely not ugly by any means. I personally like how you wear very little makeup(I'm not a fan of makeup) then again my opinion on ones decision to wear or not wear makeup doesn't matter which I'm aware of. I was basically just throwing my unwanted two cents in.

You're attractive... definitely not ugly by any means. I personally like how you wear very little makeup(I'm not a fan of makeup) then again my opinion on ones decision to wear or not wear makeup doesn't matter which I'm aware of. I was basically just throwing my unwanted two cents in.

I'm not actually wearing any makeup because it feels bad on my face which sorta sucks. The only thing I put on is just moisturizer because it can be needed :scared:

Thank you again ahhhhh so much :embarrassed:

Why thank you @W3HS, how much mustard do I cut to get hair like you.

I ain’t just a pretty face, glad you noticed...

Gotta be born a Celtic son of a bitch with warrior ancestory (that sounds macho, right?) to get copper locks of curls with the stiffness of wire...

Or just perhaps Jewish. Apparently my ‘fro is a feature of Jewish heritage. I like to think it’s because I’m part Viking. ;)

People like to think it’s because I ate the crusts on my bread. Only science really knows.

Find you’re way to Thailand and I’ll let you experience how soft it is first hand

Is that internet flirting? I’ve never done that before. Feels kinda creepy...

I is envious. Air quality here is so terrible I did a handful of kms this morning and turned back.

That sucks, still not sorted out obviously. I recall reading it in the Infield a little while back and it surprised me for your part of the world.

Are you trying to tell us something? (maybe this isn't you?)

View attachment 808594

:D

Only after a big breakfast ;)

That sucks, still not sorted out obviously. I recall reading it in the Infield a little while back and it surprised me for your part of the world.

It’s burning season... :(

For reference:
B507CD42-10C9-4359-92FE-0E4A33B99EEC.png

And Kaskar there at the top is only that high because they have a massive sand storm and it’s in the desert.

Sorry state of affairs.

Back