Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
I eat my burger from the front first, then the side, then upside-down in an attempt to stop everything from falling out.

Obligatory, if you follow another thread.

View attachment 1137031
surprised-koala-meme-template-hsix4.jpg

Nice ‘tusche growth. Got any secrets for that? I’ve been working on mine for the last 2 weeks but I’ve got nothing going on for the underlip compliment:
View attachment 1135104

Should I give it more time or just trim back the chin hair and stick with it?
To be honest I don't really do anything. My mustache just grows and I trim it down every 25-30 days or so alongside the beard.

Ever since my teens I had way too much 'stache :lol:

You need to smile so we can see the work you’ve had done.
When smiling I can only show my top teeth for the most part. I find it very difficult to control my lower lip muscles and have nearly zero control over my bottom left lip when trying to smile.

Therefore, you'll receive this awfully modified smile. Below. 🙂😬

Truth is, I haven't been to the dentist in 15 years. I'm 25 years old. I hadn't had the best dental hygiene growing up and bad dental health runs in the family. The past ~8 years I've attempted to take my dental very seriously. I hadn't gone to the dentist since then due to no insurance/terrible priorities in life.

The past 4 years I simply could not afford to go the dentist on a part time job, working less than 30 hours a week.

Fast forward to September 9th, 2021. I have a career job if I stick with it. I have a living wage. I have health/dental/vision insurance.

Admittedly, I've been very worried about going to the dentist. Embarrassed, scared for what they may have to do, you name it. I did not know what to expect.

Yesterday, I found out that althought my teeth are mostly perfect, I do have some gum issues. Thankfully, it isn't as bad as it could be. No disease, no teeth will need to be pulled, minimal bone damage, and x-rays look good. I have one slightly soft spot on a tooth that will be filled during my next appointment and some additional cleaning. Other than that, the dentist said he would have lost a bet on guessing how long it has been since I'd been to the dentist.

I called my mom as soon as I got to my car, and cried tears of joy telling her it's not as bad as I feared. 🥲

20220426_081311.jpg

Previously, there was obvious dark buildup you could see between my lower front four teeth. The whole mouth had some issues, but those were most notable as far I knew and what made me worry so much. Mostly better now. And going to be better better early June. 🙂

Last edited:
Portrait of my covid ass and my kitty nurse.

View attachment 1144166
Be sure kitty doesn’t get covid too!

2DA24BE5-84A7-4EAD-AEC8-31FB14D32BD6.jpeg

This is pre-pubescent me on a bike. My grandfather had just shown me how to do basic maintenance. He passed away in 2020 so this picture is quite special to me.
I guess I never grew out of the bike phase.

The bike was a racing BMX - ‘99 GT Dyno NFX. Saw a lot of dirt action on that thing.
Not my pic, but same model.
CA9D4024-1EC9-4BC0-BB77-F4A4A50702C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back