Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Mixed loyalties have entered the Galactic Starcruiser…

44C4AE5F-551C-4F70-A043-87BA4D89C360.jpeg

Selfie of me wearing my mum’s hoodie. I sometimes wonder how I would look wearing girls’ clothes (AMAB here), but this was the only thing I could find in her wardrobe that I liked

Attachments

• 8F3E5138-B7C8-4B6E-89F9-B2D30A0B4E3A.jpeg
    8F3E5138-B7C8-4B6E-89F9-B2D30A0B4E3A.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 31
By sheer coincidence, both of my best pals in Glasgow just happen to be in Manhattan tonight, and apparently they are meeting each other for a drink later... I'd be pretty jealous if not for the fact that I've had a pretty great day myself...

I went to a work meeting at a University venue on the shores of Loch Lomond, and despite having to do a last-minute presentation to a small but select crowd of (very) senior academics and funding council people, it went very well. There was even time to nip down to the shore of Loch Lomond to see their private jetty from which research teams can set out onto the Loch to collect fish and other live samples.

5116541A-F275-4FEE-B227-4704AD8C0204.jpeg

It was also the first time I've ever met my workmate Maddie in person, who took this picture and who used to work out at this venue so knew about the little beach and took me down there to see it. I'm so glad she did, as it was arguably the highlight of the day. I'm also very grateful to her for giving me a lift there and back - a 60-90 minute drive depending on traffic... and impossible to get to without a car (or a boat)...

My daughter works the front counter at the gym. I think she secretly misses us and wants to keep an eye on mom and dad. She snapped this pic while I was destroying my delts today. Flex Friday, working the felts!
2B8FCB31-68AF-4ECE-88C7-E823B506678A.jpeg

And a pic of me holding my 3 week old granddaughter. Just chillin’
2B679BFE-D9F0-407C-B280-B9E334C3CAC8.jpeg

My daughter works the front counter at the gym. I think she secretly misses us and wants to keep an eye on mom and dad. She snapped this pic while I was destroying my delts today. Flex Friday, working the felts!View attachment 1185308

And a pic of me holding my 3 week old granddaughter. Just chillin’
View attachment 1185310
I can’t imagine how much dedication you must put in to gain and maintain a physique like yours. It’s very impressive.
Congrats on grandfathering!

I can’t imagine how much dedication you must put in to gain and maintain a physique like yours. It’s very impressive.
Congrats on grandfathering!
Thank you! Still wrapping my head around my kid having a kid. It’s pretty heavy, and so awesome at the same time. 👍🏼

DSC_0455.JPG

Waiting hours for a bunch of cyclists to come flyby in 20 seconds.

Edit.

It has also come to my attention that the baldness isn't exactly slowing down, as show here in exhibit A:

IMG-20220820-WA0010.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1185469

Waiting hours for a bunch of cyclists to come flyby in 20 seconds.

Edit.

It has also come to my attention that the baldness isn't exactly slowing down, as show here in exhibit A:

View attachment 1185474
Perhaps you’ve reached the stage in life when a skinhead is the most practical choice of hair style.
Although I’m not balding, I’ve conceded that a fresh skinhead (0.5) every month is easier than letting my hair grow.

Perhaps you’ve reached the stage in life when a skinhead is the most practical choice of hair style.
Although I’m not balding, I’ve conceded that a fresh skinhead (0.5) every month is easier than letting my hair grow.
I've been keeping it short with the trimmer since I was 15 and a bit. Tried to do the razor cut for a while but that's too much maintenance for lazy old me.

The running joke about me never smiling was true for a reason; after 20+ years having bad teeth I've gotten them fixed by having 20 crowns put in. I hope it allows me to live my live with a lot more confidence as I begin my thirties.

GOPR2413.JPG

IMG-20220827-WA0001~2.jpg

Beer run at the Belgian GP.
Amazed by the actual height differences, especially in eau rouge/raidillon.
No TV footage or video game really conveys it.

Last edited:
3CE43FE7-A912-451F-A486-543D26C94176.jpeg

Please excuse the boobs, it’s stupid hot and humid here today.

Doing my monthly buzz cut and the clippers broke. Typical cheap crap. I have a short patch on the back of my head that I can’t trim. Bummer.

I reflected on this photo as I don’t think I’ve ever looked at myself as a ‘grown person’ before. For once I actually look and feel like a responsible adult.

Latest Posts

Back