Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Just a quick update, just under 4 weeks out from my comp.

These are a year apart.
DB02A810-748F-498A-82DB-C25FDBEA452B.jpeg

Gym owner asked if I would provide some posing pics in their new posing room they built for some advertising. Here's a handful of shots. I have just under 3 weeks to finish getting ready for the comp. Getting closer every day and ready to be done.

NZ7_2607-2.jpg

NZ7_2619-2.jpgNZ7_2648-2.jpgNZ7_2672-2.jpg

Do moving pictures count? :PBench pressing 298lbs / 135kg on the incline bench. (Its about a 35 degree incline)

(And before anyone says its 130kg not 135, my cheap Chinese plates weigh MORE than their rating. I weighed my 6 plates and they total 124.8kg, the bar weighs 10kg.
All my cheap plates are off, some by a lot. I can only recommend weighing your cheap plates, the results will surprise you. Or even better, buy expensive 50mm plates if you can afford them.)

Last edited:
How much protection do you want?

Yes.

moi1.jpg

Removing an old partially walled-in stove because its leaking. Had to remove a lot of steel with an angle grinder, had to remove wall segments, dry wall etc. Lots of fun, dust and sparks.

awrq3wrq3r.jpg

And no protection for arms or chest, how many ouch did you have with sparks flying.
I burned a couple hairs off but adjusted the protection shield of the grinder so the sparks flew in every direction but mine. I was quite concerned of sparks causing a fire though. :scared:

I also wore down an entire grinder disk. I consider this an achievement.

Last edited:
I burned a couple hairs off but adjusted the protection shield of the grinder so the sparks flew in every direction but mine. I was quite concerned of sparks causing a fire though. :scared:

I also wore down an entire grinder disk. I consider this an achievement.
If your not done cutting it out you should try using a cutting disc less sparkies smoother cut lines.

DSC_0930.JPG

With 367 meters this Christmas tree is taller than our highest mountain. Obligatory friendly smile included.

Back