Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
TB
If you're

I'm mumuu Homer!

Haha, I've really put on weight, though. I'm around 30lbs overweight for what I'm normally am, and while in that pic you can't really see it, you should see what my stomach looks like.

The fact that it looks like water was the only thing that made me unsure of your identity. :lol:
10474467_10152108073777657_8897553450407108985_n.jpg

Even says Rum on it :lol:

Those were the days...

Christ! No wonder GTP went down yesterday.

I see my handiwork there - John Bentley's face on Shem's body.

Not an expression that draws good pictures in your mind. :ill:
GTP went down?

That'd explain why I couldn't access it this morning my time.

Yea, they are
But here i was looking at a 2001 spec ii v nur like it's nobodies business. Idk either
It's probably a show car. No other way that car would still be in tact like that in the US.

Unless it's an illegal import that hasn't been caught- however, it's a Spec II. It can be a show car.

It's probably a show car. No other way that car would still be in tact like that in the US.

Unless it's an illegal import that hasn't been caught- however, it's a Spec II. It can be a show car.
It had a fake Japan plate, and there were a ton of cops there. That guy only stuck around for like 20 minutes tops, revved the **** out of it then left. I'm going to assume it's a show car, otherwise it would have been towed away on the spot most likely.

https://www.nissanusa.com/sportscars/gt-r

2017-nissan-gtr-orange-pfa-large.jpg

2017 Nissan GT-R®
Starting MSRP*
$109,990
City/Highway MPG*
16/22

Feature offers for : 24201

Offers are unavailable at this time. Please contact a dealer to confirm what incentives are presently available.

Find local offers :

SEE ALL GREAT OFFERS

VIEW FEATURES
VIEW
COLORS
& 360

GET AN INTERNET QUOTE
He's talking about the R32-R34.
Well, the early R32's are everywhere now, and i've seen a legal R33. And now an unknown-legality R34.
but i saw my import dream car that I will own in 9 years and that's all that matters.

It had a fake Japan plate, and there were a ton of cops there. That guy only stuck around for like 20 minutes tops, revved the **** out of it then left. I'm going to assume it's a show car, otherwise it would have been towed away on the spot most likely.
If he ran like that, then clearly it wasn't a registered show car. He wouldn't have to run because he would've shown the paperwork and limit the driving to 2500 miles per year.

The Spec II Nurb edition is on the list to be imported as a show car.
He's talking about the R32-R34.
Well, the early R32's are everywhere now, and i've seen a legal R33. And now an unknown-legality R34.
but i saw my import dream car that I will own in 9 years and that's all that matters.
R32 are getting imported left and right. R33s that are in the US are Motorex Skylines that have the blanket. R34s (that are not the rare Nurb Spec editions) are still illegal.

https://www.nissanusa.com/sportscars/gt-r

2017-nissan-gtr-orange-pfa-large.jpg

2017 Nissan GT-R®
Starting MSRP*
$109,990
City/Highway MPG*
16/22

Feature offers for : 24201

Offers are unavailable at this time. Please contact a dealer to confirm what incentives are presently available.

Find local offers :

SEE ALL GREAT OFFERS

VIEW FEATURES
VIEW
COLORS
& 360

GET AN INTERNET QUOTE

There are a hell of a lot of people, probably including Nissan, who wouldn't class the GTR (R35) as a Skyline from the original lineage dispite having an 'R' number following on from the Skyline brand.

If he ran like that, then clearly it wasn't a registered show car. He wouldn't have to run because he would've shown the paperwork and limit the driving to 2500 miles per year.

The Spec II Nurb edition is on the list to be imported as a show car.

R32 are getting imported left and right. R33s that are in the US are Motorex Skylines that have the blanket. R34s (that are not the rare Nurb Spec editions) are still illegal.
Man, am I glad we don't have all these complications to deal with in Australia.
Here, you can import anything that can be made roadworthy & to comply with our Australian Design Regulations (ADRs).
Even something LHD is legal for a limited amount of time so long as you have a sign on the back advising others that you're sitting on the wrong side.
I once watched a classic Muscle Car go through a McDonalds drive-thru and the passenger had to do the ordering :lol:

Back