Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
IMG_5215.JPG

Not really a good picture of me. I finally got to fly a drone, and it's a lot harder than I actually thought it would be haha. The controls are very much like that of a Chopper in Battlefield games, which I've always sucked at, so it makes sense :lol:

View attachment 628211

Not really a good picture of me. I finally got to fly a drone, and it's a lot harder than I actually thought it would be haha. The controls are very much like that of a Chopper in Battlefield games, which I've always sucked at, so it makes sense :lol:

We got my dad for Christmas. I was expecting it it be close to a remote control helicopter, but the controller says otherwise. I don't know how many rotors he's replaced already.

I had the same thought about them flying like the Battlefield helicopters. We're in the same boat boat. :lol:

We got my dad for Christmas. I was expecting it it be close to a remote control helicopter, but the controller says otherwise. I don't know how many rotors he's replaced already.

I had the same thought about them flying like the Battlefield helicopters. We're in the same boat boat. :lol:
Oh I bet. That day we must have went through 3 sets :lol: I feel bad though, because I crashed a fair bit.

@axletramp is that at the new house?
I think I recall a pic somewhere with an ocean view like that.
Yep, a rare opportunity to have the lounge doors open. It was only a couple of weeks ago we had force 9 gale with a very high tide and the waves were breaking over the wall and hitting the top floor windows. Weather is definitely on the change for the better now though.

Latest Posts

Back