[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Good Afternoon @Tigga_898 ,

I am glad to see you taking interest in our league. Currently we are running the Group 5 cars, specifically BMW 320 and Ford Capri Zakspeed. Our races take place on Sundays, and the start time is at 12:00 pm EST. First, please go to pg. 1 of this thread and read all of our rules and regulations. Secondly, if your still interested, then please contact @Alex ONeill and myself to friend you on PSN. Finally, choose between either the BMW 320 and Ford Capri Zakspeed and which livery you like. Please check with @Alex ONeill or myself regarding what liveries are available, see active driver list on thread pg. 164.

Best Regards,

-Haz

League Announcement: ACTIVE DRIVER LIST UPDATE

The following is the CONFIRMED list of drivers and car liveries for the current season:

1. @Alex ONeill - BMW 320 #21
2. @HazardLvL4 - BMW 320 #74
3. @Xradkins - BMW 320 #11
4. @Rednose58 - BMW 320 #14
5. @yogi bear - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #RANDOM
6. @ONESPACE - BMW 320 #39
7. @Whitey093 - BMW 320 #41
8. @UMDfutbol11 - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #1
9. @AnealUnknown / @CluchBrommndo - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED # 76
10. @richroo - BMW 320 #RANDOM
11. @Mr Tree - BMW 320 #RANDOM
12. @Tigga_898 - BMW 320 #PENDING

The following is the TENTATIVE list of drivers for the current season:

1. @2pfspiff - BMW 320 #31
2. @SGETI - BMW 320 #77
3. @irmopars - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #81
4. @Drex124 - BMW 320 #51

Will you guys be moving to PCARS2 at release? Getting it for PS4, thought it's time switch from PC back to console racing, and wanted to join back up with some familiar SNAIL faces!

Good Afternoon @Falango,

Yes, PITS will be moving to Project Cars 2 when it launches. We would be more than happy to have you race with us in the next iteration of the game.

Best Regards,

-Haz

@Falango where were you racing on PC?

PCARS, but not online. I only started playing it again over the last few months.

Good Afternoon @Falango,

Yes, PITS will be moving to Project Cars 2 when it launches. We would be more than happy to have you race with us in the next iteration of the game.

Best Regards,

-Haz

Awesome, I'm totally interested then. I'm not on PCARS on PS4 at the moment though, but if there's any other prep outside of the game I need to do, let me know.

PCARS, but not online. I only started playing it again over the last few months.

Awesome, I'm totally interested then. I'm not on PCARS on PS4 at the moment though, but if there's any other prep outside of the game I need to do, let me know.

I will be pc racing when PC2 drops. If you're interested in some 90-120endurance races see the link in my signature.

The 3rd stream, from last week, talked about online features. I haven't raced online too much in PCARS, but at first glance, it seems like there will be quite a bit of control with room setup and rule setup. Anything from casual rooms with no rules, to hardcore stuff with penalties for crossing the pit exit line. I think it'll help catch stuff that fellow racers won't need to report, as long as it all works properly. It looks like there will also be manual rolling starts, so you will have control before the lights go green, and will have to stay in position as her a HUD that will tell you whether you are in or out of position. For me, it's a nice addition to help get even more immersion, but some might see it as another potential advantage that could be gained, or another potential problem area with mistakes/penalties. Depends on the level of immersion and hardcore rules you want.

So a couple of things, this week will be our final race for this current season with the Group 5 cars. It will be at Banochbrae (sp?). Next, we will be running a shortened season next season, due to the release of Project Cars 2. We would like to make the transition as quickly and seamlessly as possible. I understand some drivers may take longer to make the jump due to personal reasons. Finally, I will not be making it this weekend to the final round of the current season. I will be VIR for the IMSA Weathertech race on Sunday. Thus, this evening I will be posting my tune for the BMW 320 Group 5 car to the thread for all to see. You are welcome to use it or disregard it at your leisure.

-Haz

Finally, as an Easter egg of what is coming for next season:

As promised here is my setup that I would be using for Bannochbrae Road Circuit. I tested it out just to make sure it was competitive and I was able to run a 2:14:058 on 84 L of fuel within in 2 laps. Below is the setup:

BMW 320 Group 5

Tire Compound: 80s GT Slick
Tire Pressures:
FRONT LEFT = 1.17 Bar
FRONT RIGHT = 1.22 Bar
REAR LEFT = 1.22 Bar
REAR RIGHT = 1.27 Bar

Brake Pressure - 78%
Brake Balance - 62%
Brake Duct - 13.00%

Rear Downforce - 3.0

Steering Ratio - 13.5:1