[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,480 views
So, with the required settings, is this car drivable? I think I tried that car one time and it was basically impossible to control; and I'm generally pretty patient with regard to "figuring it out" on the DS4.
 
I find the cars very controllable although I've never tried them with a controller. It's really all in the diff settings. The stock setup is very tight which can make it very hard to drive but with a little tuning it's a really fun car.
 
Being married is one of the best choices anyone can accomplish in their lifetime. I thought marriages were so great, I did it twice. :cheers:



Another good choice in a lifetime is divorce, did that twice also.:lol::lol:
 
Last edited:
Odd 3 posts. ??

Very Odd there were three posts, now only two and the one with the message was deleted. ??

Not going to make it today, t-time shortly, have fun
 
Last edited:
Odd 3 posts. ??

Very Odd there was three posts, now only two and the one with the message was deleted. ??

Not going to make it today, t-time shortly, have fun
Had my wisdom teeth pulled. I was a bit under the influence.
 
Okie dokie drivers, after a bit of a hiatus I've attached the points results for the last two events. @ONESPACE cleaned up big this week with a stellar night of pole and two wins.

Here's to perfection!

80x80MS51.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems like the site is linking to a previously uploaded file of the same name. This wasn't a problem 2 weeks ago. Not sure why all of a sudden it's an issue.
 
Looks like I might be a go for this Sunday. I just want to confirm that we are on Round 4 this week at Oulton Park International? No point in prepping for the wrong thing.....
 
Looks like I might be a go for this Sunday. I just want to confirm that we are on Round 4 this week at Oulton Park International? No point in prepping for the wrong thing.....

Yes, we are at Oulton Park International this Sunday. I would be great to have you back if you can make it!
 
Back