[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
League Announcement: UPDATE

The following is the CONFIRMED list of drivers and car liveries for the current season:

1. @Alex ONeill - BMW 320 #21
2. @HazardLvL4 - BMW 320 #74
3. @Xradkins - BMW 320 #11
4. @Rednose58 - BMW 320 #14
5. @yogi bear - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #RANDOM
6. @ONESPACE - BMW 320 #39
7. @Whitey093 - BMW 320 #41
8. @UMDfutbol11 - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #1
9. @AnealUnknown / @CluchBrommndo - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED # 76
10. @richroo - BMW 320 #RANDOM
11. @Mr Tree - BMW 320 #RANDOM

The following is the TENTATIVE list of drivers for the current season:

1. @2pfspiff - BMW 320 #31
2. @SGETI - BMW 320 #77
3. @irmopars - FORD CAPRI ZAKSPEED #81
4. @Drex124 - BMW 320 #51

Since we just raced there yesterday, figured this might be appropriate:

It would be super cool if a viewer with multiple monitors could watch a "GoPro" video made in "Wide" mode in an uncompressed theater style playback so that the elongated central FOV area is not so innacurately rendered. Or maybe that's what 360 cameras are for??

Was doing some initial testing last night at Imola for about an hour, and was getting the car into the low 1:44's and high 1:43's with minor changes from the Zhuhai setup. There is room for improvement based on the setup and tire temps. Imola is a trickery than one might think, and the curbs pose a serious threat to unsettling the car.

Stream is up!

Dude, in race #1. lap 5, lap 7 and of course lap 20, when you punted me into the wall. I was laughing, I know you had to be too a little. And @Alex ONeill was crying from a little bump into the grass. lol. And I was the one that came across your bow on lap 5 too, Pretty Eventful race 1 for ya. I'd guess everyone had an eventful night though.

Dude, in race #1. lap 5, lap 7 and of course lap 20, when you punted me into the wall. I was laughing, I know you had to be too a little. And @Alex ONeill was crying from a little bump into the grass. lol. And I was the one that came across your bow on lap 5 too, Pretty Eventful race 1 for ya. I'd guess everyone had an eventful night though.

Lol yea Race #1 was way more eventful than I anticipated. I was laughing quite a bit for most of Race #1 just cause of the craziness.

I did some practice, damn that was rough. It took me a while to get the last pitch black left hander. It's like no lights at all at this track. But yes I finally got a good lap in, with low fuel. 1:43:6xx.
And thanks Lessen, but it only says Imola is a 12H race. I'll go out on a limb and bet they use 12 hours of daylight.

Last edited:
Back