Pokémon Games Discussion Thread (Gotta Discuss 'Em All!)

That is what I do but after that I go through a choice to bring my previous gen teams to the latest one or not, I have no clue on what to decide on :(.

Very excited for this game :D.

but I feel that Pokemon Bank is a dumb idea :grumpy:. You need to buy it (which is fine) then you need to pay an annual fee and I need to download an Add-on so I can send my old Pokemon to Pokemon Bank then bring it in Pokemon X :grumpy:.

Everything else was good though; my Pokemom X Team A.T.M.;

Last evolution of Froakie (If it has one).
Venusaur
Malamar.

Will have to wait for more details.

I might get the Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transporter, pay the first fee (but I heard there is a trial but not sure) then transport all my old Pokemon I want into Pokemon X and then I'll be done :), (I really want to see my Pink Swampert in Pokemon X :D).

Will there be a new Ground-Fighting typed Pokemon in this game? I would love to play this game if there is.

RESHIRAM5
Not all the new Pokemon have been confirmed so you have to wait and find out.

So if we're still going to find out, it's something also unrevealed like some things in GTA V.

3DS friend code so we can PSS each other: 1203-9350-6669

Also Pokemon Bank is kinda useful if you want to catch all 4,294,967,296 Spinda (not including shinies) :P.

Froakie evolves into:
Gekogashira.png

Fennekin evolves into:
230px-T%C4%93run%C4%81.png

Chespin evolves into:
Harib%C5%8Dgu.png

This one interests me:
230px-Nyaonikusu.png

No english name has been confirmed yet.

Mewtwo has another Mega Evolution this one is believed to be exclusive to Pokemon X while the other to be exclusive to Pokemon Y due to the items to Mega evolve it (Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y), This Mega evolution is Psychic and Fighting:
160px-150Mewtwo-Mega_X.png

Garchomp can also Mega Evolve:
160px-445Garchomp-Mega.png

Last edited:
The latest leak's also left us with the most intriguing fossil Pokemon in some time.

Amarusu-Pokemon-X-Y.jpg

Ability is Freeze Skin that changes Normal-type moves into Ice type.

Amazing ability, but it's Rock/Ice typing is horrible, leaving it weak to Ground, Water, Grass and Rock, and 4x weak to Fighting and Steel.

Ouch.

There is also a Rock and Dragon with the ability Strong Jaw that increases biting attacks.
Chigorasu.png

This one would be weak to: Fighting, Ground, Dragon and Maybe Fairy (depends if Fairy will be weak to Rock types or not.)

This Pokemon was leaked in gameplay footage:
240px-Pyroar.png

Interestingly, the orange in the mane looks like the kanji symbol for fire.

fire.jpg

Yeah, that would be awesome.

BTW, the Lion Pokemon is Pyroar, it is Normal and Fire, and is the evolved form of liteo.

I just checked the Fairy types weaknesses and advantages, I think they are a little bit overpowered (Only moves that are super effective to it are Poison and Steel).

By the way; Dark and Ghost moves are no longer not very effective to Steel types.

Well looks like Metagross is going down the ladder. Hydreigon and Gengar will completely outdo it now.

The also revealed Meowstic looks rather good, though I can imagine most will be put off Chespin with its silly newly revealed evolution. Think I'd say that if I were to go for one starter now, it'd be Fennekin.

And of course all (bar one of) the Team Flare leaders are female hooray.

Not yet.

Which is just as well, that'd have a tonne of weaknesses. :P

Who cares if it has some weaknesses? It's not worst as a Rock - Ground type would be anyway and doesn't even have any 4x weaknesses, unlike some other hybrids.

Dark/Psychic would absolutely be the most broken typing to have around.

All that wields is a 4x weakness to Bug, and you need something like Scizor around for it as a result. Two pretty much conflicting sources of type I do understand but...

Back