Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
Eye Candy?

eye01.jpg

But ya I would like to see some pictures too, although I don't think you can get them off your 360 till Friday.

But ya I would like to see some pictures too, although I don't think you can get them off your 360 till Friday.

LOL.

Just preparing for Friday:)

People are posting them by the butt loads here:

Somehow i think GTP members have better taste - those sites seem to have tonnes of immature posts, weird really:sly:

All the pictures posted at FM.net are so tiny, is that the current limitation with uploading to the official site?

That's the most realistic photomode shot I've seen as yet. In fact it looks almost fake.

Can xbox people let me know how to upload please. I'm new to the 360.

I'll log in and ask at the official site then.

How did you get the ZR1 picture without uploading through the website? Do you have a capture card?

Can't help as I haven't tried the photomode yet, sorry.

A user told me to check "My Forza" on the site.

If you upload to the store I think they just show up there.

EDIT:

Some more. I love photography.

Full size

zr1atthenurb.jpg

p12k.jpg

31326973.jpg

p11e.jpg

Can you guys see them this size or do you think its best if we all resize to 800x ?

Last edited:
Some stock photos from me, apologies for the compression, the game is a pain for doing that

forza10.jpg

forza11.jpg

forza12.jpg

I think lights look better in the final build. Either that or the shots we all complained about were actually brightened up by Che to try to show tire detail and the more subtle things like mesh details.

they should really have used a flat white watermark for photomode, looks like crap like this :(

Back