Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
How come the Aston shots look pale and washed out but the Lambo shots look hot as!
They don't look washed out on some of the people's screen's and not mine on FM.net. Plus the color looks fine on my screen.

Moving On:

If you want real looking shots, then I reckon you cannot use too much color. Other then that, thanks for the comment.

I think he adjusted them a bit more in photoshop or something.
They are stock.

How come the Aston shots look pale and washed out but the Lambo shots look hot as!

It all depends on what settings you use in Photomode. The Lambo pics have a high contrast look to them whereas TVR&FF's photos are aimed at being more realistic (I think). There does seem to be a huge difference between what shows on the TV to how the photo looks when reproduced online though. But I think that's down to the contrast ratio of the TV more than anything.

OK then! All unedited;

forza13.jpg

forza14u.jpg

forza15p.jpg

forza16.jpg

forza17.jpg

I can't look at this thread anymore. I just NEED this game and I can't afford it :(

These photos were taken during the Nurburgring head to head races. I was in the black Porsche with twin turbo upgrade pushing 595bhp. They are also unedited.

nurpor1.jpg

nurpor2.jpg

Last edited:
Despite what I said earlier...

Please tell me the Enzo is re-modeled and not the same recycled crap from the first?

:P

Forza has always been a lot better for muscle car range, and I'm quite jealous of that 2nd gen Firebird Trans Am up there.:drool:

Just been to the ATM. I CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD THE GAME! :D :D

So guys, can I do anything AT ALL with a Silver Live membership? :lol:

Just been to the ATM. I CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD THE GAME! :D :D

So guys, can I do anything AT ALL with a Silver Live membership? :lol:

Everything except multiplayer.

That's the major drawback anyway, oh, and some releases (whether it be content, demos, etc...) are exclusive to Gold members but will eventually work it's way down to the Silver crowd.

Dumb? Yes, but you can't really complain when it's free. :P

Actually, yes, yes you can. :lol:

When I had silver, I couldn't do anything with FM2 other than get DLC. Evidently, Microsoft needs your money more than you do. :P

Back