Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
Dang it! If only I had a good wheel to play this game I'd go out and buy an Xbox 360 and Forza 3 in a heartbeat. These pictures are making me jealous... but I can't go back to a controller :(

I ordered my game online 2 hours ago AND IT STILL ISNT HERE DAMNIT

:lol:

I love that third gen T/A up there. I absolutely must have one.

I've mostly made up my mind, pending my work schedule, that I'm not going to sleep Monday night.

Dang it! If only I had a good wheel to play this game I'd go out and buy an Xbox 360 and Forza 3 in a heartbeat. These pictures are making me jealous... but I can't go back to a controller :(

I feel your pain, I am in an identical situation. :indiff:

Great pics guys? So let me get this right, The resolution you guys have on forums are the resolution you can save to HDD?

And could someone take the BMW1 series Headlight colseup pic? Ive seen on page 3 that there is nice headlight detail, I wonder if BMW has the letters around the bulbs.

Great pics guys? So let me get this right, The resolution you guys have on forums are the resolution you can save to HDD?

And could someone take the BMW1 series Headlight colseup pic? Ive seen on page 3 that there is nice headlight detail, I wonder if BMW has the letters around the bulbs.
It won't. Turn10 wasn't that detailed when they had someone else model the cars.

My first two photos:

Challenger1.jpg

Charger1.jpg

I have been testing out some different photomode settings:

testingr.jpg

However I don't know if the shot above, is less washed out then the bottom shot:

sagarisgt2rb.jpg

A logo I did for a friend's company;

forza24.jpg

forza25.jpg

I <3 my Touareg, it beat an F50 round Laguna Seca earlier :D

Looks like we need a way to add some offset...those wheels are tucked under the M3 pretty tightly..

Heres the shots I have taken so far, quite pleased with them as Im not really very good with photomode yet.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia taking on the Rally di Positano:
scudside.jpg

brightdt.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette blasing down Stage 4 of Fujimi:
vettek.jpg

vette1s.jpg

vette2.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 RS taking the sights on Rally di Positano:
911rally.jpg

911rally2.jpg

911rally3.jpg

911rally4.jpg

And a quick shot of the Aston sliding out of the hangar on Benchmark:
http://img41.imageshack.us/i/astonl.jpg/

Last edited:
AMD?
Wont they get in trouble for this (or is it something fictional)?

He owns the company, he wanted me to make him a logo in Forza. I don't see why anyone would get into trouble over it.

Seeing as I'm going to be painting up cars next week, I have a question for those in the know on racing liveries. I don't know why I didn't think to ask this over the past year or so... senile maybe. :P Anyway...

On the racing badges that have your car number, there are often some kind of sponsorships above and below it. Like on DTM cars, it's often DEKRA and ADAC What do they signify? Like the one on top the league sponsor and the one below the sponsor for that particular race? Or both league sponsors? And on the stripe at the top of the windshield, what's that all about?

This is all in the interest of making me a suitably authentic livery creator. ;)

Forza 3 135i has some writing on it but its quite faint and not in the correct place as far as I know. GT5P is pretty accurate but the Forza 3 beemer still looks very good.

The pics are both 1280x720p on your HDD and when you upload them to the forza site.

Double post, sorry.

Latest Posts

Back