Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
eQhaf.jpg

iBZKv.jpg

Here's a little something I did tonight. I remember the Martini livery on DTM Alfa 155's from a DTM PC game when I was really young, and it's been my favorite livery every since. I decided to see what it looked like on the 190E MB. I know it's not perfect but I like it. :)

martinimb2.jpg

mb4tt.jpg

on a side note, is there a better/different way to get pics from FM3? That pic looks nothing like it does on my TV. It's all washed out and not near as sharp.

Last edited:
on a side note, is there a better/different way to get pics from FM3? That pic looks nothing like it does on my TV. It's all washed out and not near as sharp.

Try adjusting your TV to look like your PC screen, color sharpness etc.

Here's my go at the Warsteiner BMW E30 M3. I got kinda bored with it, hence the lack of a Warsteiner logo and a few stickers on the front.

bm2y.jpg

Here's the Texaco Sierra Cosworth from late 80s BTCC.

tex1r.jpg

And here's a Sublime Dodge Charger Daytona

forza5c.jpg

I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll post a handful of my old shots.

036.jpg

050.jpg

058.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

079.jpg

092.jpg

096b.jpg

098d.jpg

103%20263%20MPH.jpg

That heavily-modified Mazda RX-7 RF was doing 263.3 MPH at La Sarthe, and benchmarked at 264.6 MPH.

Thanks guys. This is the last that I have. Made a replica of my coworkers 500 hp SRT-4:
The real one...
ohsnapwatchmeuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

...and the Forza version.
srt3d.jpg

Due to the PSN outage, I finally caved and bought an Xbox 360. And among the games I bought, I finally got Forza 3 UC. Being that I just started, here are a couple pics of the only modified car I have in the game so far (built similar to how I want my real life car to look like).

Awesome1er.jpg

Awesome1er2.jpg

Still not sure about that front lip though.

Back