Post your FORZA 3 PICS here

• Thread starter African Kat
  • 1,360 comments
Here are a few newer shots I took.... They are bound to get lost in this thread full of much better work.

5912182654_734c3572f4_z.jpg

6024179116_e8903e4137_z.jpg

5916314832_dbd8446444_z.jpg

I hate the red compression...

5734842043_0b91db4dfd_z.jpg

And my greatest work ever...
8_bit.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite "Ripped blueprint" designs. Wrapping it up from the side to the top of the trunk was a pain but I love how it turned out. I already sold a few of these for 1 mill each. And a few cheaper.
gulw1.jpg

gul1.jpg

Prosthetic
Thanks guys. This thread pretty much convinced me to get a 360 and Forza 4.

Might as well pick up FM3 Ultimate so you can get some extras when you pop in FM4. I think I picked up my copy at Target for around $20.

Prosthetic
Why, what do you get out of that?

They haven't announced any specifics yet, but what we do know is FM4 will have a profile import feature which will allow you to carry over liveries, tunes, etc from FM3 as well as reward you with cars and/or credits based on your FM3 garage, credits, and level. Hopefully we will get more info soon.

They haven't announced any specifics yet, but what we do know is FM4 will have a profile import feature which will allow you to carry over liveries, tunes, etc from FM3 as well as reward you with cars and/or credits based on your FM3 garage, credits, and level. Hopefully we will get more info soon.

I'm probably not even going to have a 360 the day Forza 4 comes out. I'm not going to bother with Forza 3.

I think that by now, just about 35% of everyone who'se played FM3 for more than a year is at level 50, so lots of people are going to be at an advantage:dunce:

And my greatest work ever...
8_bit.jpg

Pic? Livery? 1500 layer decal?

Amazing:D

I think that by now, just about 35% of everyone who'se played FM3 for more than a year is at level 50, so lots of people are going to be at an advantage:dunce:

Advantage how? Not online. And if not online, then it won't affect anyone offline in campaign of course.

Pic? Livery? 1500 layer decal?

Amazing:D

Well... It wasn't the results I was looking for. I was hoping for an epic shot, and ended up with epic-ly bad. I cranked the color slider up to make this look as bad as possible. I think I spent about an hour getting that shot.

Tell me which one you like best. First one is raw from the photomode with a little grain added.

Is that stock aero on the M6? Maybe its the color thats confusing me..

Nice pics by the way especially the first one of the SuperLeggera. :)

Yes that is stock aero. The car lost a lot of its 'orange' but it still looks ok.

Thanks man!

Back