• 11,899 comments
BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE

SWAP ENGINE P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:03 on Suzuka. Stable , fast , the only problem is out slow and medium turn out. The power come all together in higher RPM and you can be surprised with the rear end. To avoid this i try to shift early in this conditions , but people who drive Auto transmission will need to use TC1 .

View attachment 1181506View attachment 1181507
Build your own gearbox for any track.
View attachment 1181508View attachment 1181509

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Tested in Le Mans, Kyoto, Trial Mountain and Interlagos ... fantastic setup... easy money !!! Thank you, Praiano!!!

Honda 2&4 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track

Totally broken original setting , i 've just try to turn it drivable , it's ok now with the help of some few settings available on it. Ride height , LSD and ballast basically.
You don't need all the engine tuning like me , it was just to test the car at 600PP (Horrible experience) 500PP is the good sweet spot , as fast as any other fast 500PP in the game.
@SUBZERO-8K

View attachment 1181661View attachment 1181662View attachment 1181663View attachment 1181664

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just tested this out. Great tune and a major improvement, thanks Praiano!

You can load the Tanner Foust Beetle style in the car customization menu. I did that a while ago. My GrB Subaru is Ken Block. It’s technically wrong, but the best looking one IMO.
View attachment 1181768View attachment 1181769
Thanks for that. I had another rocstar beetle one but this one is WAY better!! I saw them (Andretti Racing) in LA and they were high dollar team with several mechanics on each car!!

Thanks for the share...:) it did take a while to find but alas...

If i remember well , the more performant cars here are
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

But the ones @Fluffy_Pork mentioned are ok too. Long time i didn't race this track.

Sorry but in this case the car wasn't listed till yesterday. Just an oversight. My bad.
Maestro and Fluffy,
Thank you for the advice I will get right on it. I have been avoiding Gr.3 races until now and I'm cleaning house, which means, getting all the un-raced races run. Also, because I left the game when GT Sport came out, I was seriously out of practice for serious racing. Definitely better now, but not fast like the young guys are!?! Hopefully, I'll still be racing when I turn 80 in April 2023!
Cheers, Pete

Maestro and Fluffy,
Thank you for the advice I will get right on it. I have been avoiding Gr.3 races until now and I'm cleaning house, which means, getting all the un-raced races run. Also, because I left the game when GT Sport came out, I was seriously out of practice for serious racing. Definitely better now, but not fast like the young guys are!?! Hopefully, I'll still be racing when I turn 80 in April 2023!
Cheers, Pete
You're welcome. The Subaru is an excelent car there. Easy to drive and very fast , this is the one i prefer on Daytona. Have a good drive.

I have tried to level all the GR3 road cars with the same weight and +- power to compense the torque of each , but the result is not good , there is a lot of difference of performance . GT7 weirdness.
So i'll do some PP 600PP cars , this is the only way . :guilty: :nervous:

The first will be the Subaru , next the Alfa. Subaru can go on tokyo rain with a medium performance , but it's excelent at suzuka or Nordschleife , or any track like this.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano are the Porsche swapped VW Beatle or the Samba bus
on your list? They seem like fun swaps for lobby racing.

I fully agree with you. I so much like the 550 Spyder, it's looks, its low weight, its history. I bought it at Hagerty and was really disappointed by its weird driving physics and - very much like for the Maserati - the lack of events to drive it. Tried to cure this with Praiano's tune for the 356 Carrera, but without much success. No wonder, the 550 Spyder is mid engine, the 356 is a rear engine car. Tried to find a tune for this, no luck. So I will wait for Master Praiano to apply his magic..😎!
I hope he does. He did a pretty good thing with the Maserati. I tried the same setting without the ballast and worked good aswell, with racing tyres and max power from the engine (270 hp)
Love
💚🙏✌

I was excited to do this, but apparently that engine swap won’t work on my ‘71 3.0 CSL, which is the same car. So annoying.
Maybe you just need to adjust the settings a bit. That's what I did with the V8 M3, I'm sure the CSL will be more or less the same.

@praiano63
starting from your tune, if I’d like to low the eight (for a look matter) of the car, what can i do?
(Nissan Gt-r seems a SUV 😃)
low the same points (10 for example) in the front and in the rear?
obviously I’d like to keep your handling
thanks

Hi Praiano!! In daily races, in Alsace you run with the BMW m3. I use yours with swap engine by touching the ecu to reach 400 hp. Which gearbox would you use for that circuit?

Nooooo ☺️
Or you can the low the ride height for visual effect but you will have to low also the HP to compense the increase of PP and the pack of the race going away from you.:)
Hi Praiano!! In daily races, in Alsace you run with the BMW m3. I use yours with swap engine by touching the ecu to reach 400 hp. Which gearbox would you use for that circuit?
I didn't race the daily yet. I'll do try tonight.

I have tried to level all the GR3 road cars with the same weight and +- power to compense the torque of each , but the result is not good , there is a lot of difference of performance . GT7 weirdness.
So i'll do some PP 600PP cars , this is the only way . :guilty: :nervous:

The first will be the Subaru , next the Alfa. Subaru can go on tokyo rain with a medium performance , but it's excelent at suzuka or Nordschleife , or any track like this.

Hi Priano, this race for me has been my credit grind for the past 2 months because you can turn normal cars into racing cars and make good money. I'm not a fan of racing around in racing cars, although I have bought most of them with the credits I have made. I now have over 170 cars at 600PP in my garage and have won with 90% of them at Tokyo 600PP rain. and about 50% of them on the hard setting. I play on PS4 with a controller so my lap times are about 3 - 5 seconds a lap slower than yours. this event to me is great fun and i am currently using all the GR4 cars to race the event for fun now with SH tyres. Not all of them can win.
The 3 cars that i found very fun to drive with and very quick on Tokyo with SM tyres were the Evo IV, Evo V and Mazada Atenza XD L package. The Mazda has average top speed, but Incredible acceleration in the windy corners.
The McLaren 650S and Lamborghini Aventadors are the far superior cars with this event, using your tunes. I sometimes increase power by playing with ride height and ballast, with less or more aero. I have even won with two FF cars which were the Honda Integras.
For this race always try to pit on lap 7, not later, because Gallo is still fighting traffic until then.
PS all the GR3 Road cars are rubbish with tons of grip and acceleration, but no top speed. The Subaru '15 is a monster on this track, mine was at 504 HP with an Exeter tune.
Thank you. your tunes are really excellent.

Or you can the low the ride height for visual effect but you will have to low also the HP to compense the increase of PP and the pack of the race going away from you.:)

I didn't race the daily yet. I'll do try tonight.
Yes. Now the PP limit is not a problem. I’m trying your 700pp tunes in the HyperCar events where there’s no limit and is funny testing the street cars.
and i was wondering if it is possible to low a little the height and in which way

about the cake…
in Italy is: You want a full barrell and a drunk wife 😀

Hi Priano, this race for me has been my credit grind for the past 2 months because you can turn normal cars into racing cars and make good money. I'm not a fan of racing around in racing cars, although I have bought most of them with the credits I have made. I now have over 170 cars at 600PP in my garage and have won with 90% of them at Tokyo 600PP rain. and about 50% of them on the hard setting. I play on PS4 with a controller so my lap times are about 3 - 5 seconds a lap slower than yours. this event to me is great fun and i am currently using all the GR4 cars to race the event for fun now with SH tyres. Not all of them can win.
The 3 cars that i found very fun to drive with and very quick on Tokyo with SM tyres were the Evo IV, Evo V and Mazada Atenza XD L package. The Mazda has average top speed, but Incredible acceleration in the windy corners.
The McLaren 650S and Lamborghini Aventadors are the far superior cars with this event, using your tunes. I sometimes increase power by playing with ride height and ballast, with less or more aero. I have even won with two FF cars which were the Honda Integras.
For this race always try to pit on lap 7, not later, because Gallo is still fighting traffic until then.
PS all the GR3 Road cars are rubbish with tons of grip and acceleration, but no top speed. The Subaru '15 is a monster on this track, mine was at 504 HP with an Exeter tune.
Thank you. your tunes are really excellent.
I play a lot the way you play on Tokyo. No race cars GR4 or GR3 yet. My fun moments are during the S sessions , i'm never tired of this , i can do 3 or 4 races per day for do some money.
Evo IV, Evo V and Mazada Atenza XD L package are to come next soon.
Yes. Now the PP limit is not a problem. I’m trying your 700pp tunes in the HyperCar events where there’s no limit and is funny testing the street cars.
and i was wondering if it is possible to low a little the height and in which way

about the cake…
in Italy is: You want a full barrell and a drunk wife 😀
Without considering PP , you have to low both front and rear ride height (for a given balance) With this you'll increase the grip. Check your Gforce number increase.
There is no cars bottoming due to too low ride height in GT.
For road cars mainly , low RH can induce snap oversteer upsetting the car. Weird behavior but it happen in GT.

In french and portuguese we say "You can't buy the butter and the money of the butter back"

Last edited:
I play a lot the way you play on Tokyo. No race cars GR4 or GR3 yet. My fun moments are during the S sessions , i'm never tired of this , i can do 3 or 4 races per day for do some money.

Without considering PP , you have to low both front and rear ride height (for a given balance) With this you'll increase the grip. Check your Gforce number increase.
For road cars mainly , low RH can induce snap oversteer upsetting the car. Weird behavior but it happen in GT.

In french and portuguese we say "You can't buy the butter and the money of the butter back"
Ok, this is what I wanna know.
thanks a lot, man
I will put back your data where modified 😎

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
The stock is so horrible that i think that they did it on purpose. A real sabotage for the scuderia.
I did a setting for it , now it's very performant car. Great grip , good precision ,medium top speed , but it's a real rocket , very pleasant to race..

Just tried this car. Amazing car and love the high reving engine! Great job

I used the settings for the Atenza from a 550 PP tune from Obelisks Garage for GT7 and it worked well when i pushed it up to 600 PP. That said, i think that this race is the most rewarding for me. Like you said, i love the challenge of the S bends, especially the first one. I really look forward to your tunes on those three cars, that Evo V has the sweetest Racing transmission, it out drags the GTR on the last U turn, it changes gears very quickly. I'm only using GR4 cars because they resemble road cars with some modifications, and i have run out of other options to use that can win. I now need to buy the F1 '94 and Porsche 917 to test as well, and hope that they will bring new and exiting new cars with future updates to the game. Obrigado :)

Back