PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
So ther are maney Cara on that list from 1.32 -1.41 which car is recommended I use as the NSX leads the race but just after he pit the Mazda RE Amemiya RX-7 just passes me I was using the Ford focus AWD Rally car and holding very well with the NSX the the Mazda pits and just comes and goes 11-15 seconds pat me and my focus is running 507 hp at 2700lbs weight I used a bas of focus RS tune but was able to get more I even run a no pit and atill loose to the Mazda 12 seconds
There is so much cars for the Tokyo event , the one i remember....
Nissan R34 GT-R VSpec II Nur '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordscleife/Tokyo - 1.40 easy and fast
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41 dominant car for lap time.
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.39 Pleasure to drive.
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard - Tokyo -1.32 Pleasure to drive.
De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - SWAP - 1.32 Swap engine pleasure to drive.
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain - SWAP - 1.39 Fast , no stop option.

Renault R8 Gordini '66 - 460PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace Hum. Com -1.41
Top car , great drive , excelent low gas consumption.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231220153905.jpg

1703098030494.png

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 650 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.41

SWAP ENGINE: 959.50-959 (Porsche 959 '87)

Wide Body
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side B
Rear B

Hard to set due to lack of downforce at all. This is for Porsche cup but work also at 700PP on Le Mans. With more power and speed the car is more tricky to lead but still easy if don't push too much . Just don't overdrive it in this PP configuration.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231220192510.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231220192518.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231220192527.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231220192535.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Looking at most ur setups , and it's clear to see you just raise the hell out of the suspension... I mean 168 front , and 180 rear??? Look at how ridiculous that car looks ... A car is not supposed to look like that ... And majority of ur setups have very ridiculous high ride heights .. it's the furthest thing from reality and what real cars are ...
OH man. I wish I was around when this was posted. My reply would have been:

So on Page 1, there is a QR code. Scan that and then add this comment attached to a $20 donation and he will be sure to address this complaint before anything else. 😅

Last edited:
Porsche 962 C '88 - Maxed - Racing Medium Tires - GRIP/SPA - 1.41

View attachment 1309815View attachment 1309816View attachment 1309817View attachment 1309818

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is a beautiful tune! Used it to smoke Sardegna in just under 24 mins as you said.

Then I went back and used your maxxed tune with some downforce changes to bring it in under 900pp for the Touring Car 900 at Deep Forest.

This may be my new favorite car in this class

Fantastic!

I was having the same problem of trying numerous cars that Praiano had set for the Tokyo Rain Event and could not take 1st no matter what. I saw numerous people recommend the Aston Martin DP-100 VGT. I tried that a couple of times and still couldn't accomplish it. I started to realize that my problem might be that I was still driving with Automatic transmission. So I spent a couple of days learning to drive a manual and then I used the DP-100 VGT. You can short shift with that vehicle and do the entire race without a pit stop and win. I used Sports Soft tires, put the Ballast at 118, lowered the Output Adjustment on the ECU to 73, and lowered the Power Restrictor to 73%.

If you do all that and still can't do it, I would recommend watching a video on YouTube of someone giving tips for that specific race. A video I watched helped me with the 2 turns that slow you down the most.
Again I got the ford focus rally car I used a combination of his tune and also attempted in automatic and manuel I have no pit stop I am am able to make it on FM3 ans still can't beat it I will try the Austin but

I just built a K-swap 500+HP 680pp Honda civic gonna try that with some sport tires and some tubing adjustments and see what happens will keep you updated

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 650 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.41

Wide Body
Front A
Side B
Rear B

Hard to set due to lack of downforce at all. This is for Porsche cup but work also at 700PP on Le Mans. With more power and speed the car is more tricky to lead but still easy if don't push too much . Just don't overdrive it in this PP configuration.

Thanks for the tune, cant wait to try it out, btw Front B bumper adds adjustable downforce.

Wide Body
Front A
Side B
Rear B

Loving the 901 engine swap. Having to play on a pad at the moment but seems great fun and easy to 4 wheel drift. Can't t wait until I get my DD Pro!!

Thanks and Seasons greetings 👍😁

I’m very tempted to save up a few more million to pick up the F1 GTR Racecar at the hagerty lot but I don’t see a tune. Is it because it so highly priced to worry about a tune or is it great, junk or untunable?

Thanks to whomever answers the question in advance

Christmas is coming day january 8 :gtpflag: , happy like a kid ! :lol: It's around USD 880.00 here in Brasil but i dream about this since a long time. I'll have to eat a lot of beans during some monthes to pay but i say , " :lol: as a little kid " , priceless !
View attachment 1313683
@praiano63 , you know I truly appreciate all that you do here with your tunes.

I have had hours of increased enjoyment in Gran Turismo over the years because of the great work that you do, and I imagine many others who follow your thread here are in the same boat.

I sent you a donation in hopes that you get the PSVR2. It truly takes GT7 to another level, and you of all people deserve to have one.

I'm posting this publicly in hopes that others here will join me. I was away from GT earlier this year when some folks got together and helped you get the new wheel, so I'm very glad to contribute to this endeavor.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Do you need another donation ? We are ready of course :-)

@praiano63 , you know I truly appreciate all that you do here with your tunes.

I have had hours of increased enjoyment in Gran Turismo over the years because of the great work that you do, and I imagine many others who follow your thread here are in the same boat.

I sent you a donation in hopes that you get the PSVR2. It truly takes GT7 to another level, and you of all people deserve to have one.

I'm posting this publicly in hopes that others here will join me. I was away from GT earlier this year when some folks got together and helped you get the new wheel, so I'm very glad to contribute to this endeavor.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas Boss! Sent you a donation!
Thanks a lot to all of you my friends . I don't need money immediatly , i have a credit card that i almost never use , i don't like to do this kind of credit payments , this time i use it for a 4 monthes 💲💲💲💲 , so let's be happy for a short time before thinking about the bill. :lol::lol:
I can't wait .... it's going to be epic driving my fakes cars from the inside.:dopey:

Merry cristmas to everybody and a happy new year , with a good health , peace and a long life.

Nissan R34 GT-R VSpec II Nur '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordscleife/Tokyo - 1.40

Excelent drive from Tokyo rain to Nordschleife , top car of course , a must have in this game.
Also ok for 700PP Racing Hard tires. Just need harder springs both end.

-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Side A
-Rear St
-Wing Custom

View attachment 1303522View attachment 1303523View attachment 1303524View attachment 1303525

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
So I know I need to clean my driving up but it seam I need a car that while rhe road is still wet can produce 2:16.500- 2:17:00 a day and dry 2:13 -2:14.000
The RE Ameinya RC-7 conpets the race in 26:58.829

Christmas is coming day january 8 :gtpflag: , happy like a kid ! :lol: It's around USD 880.00 here in Brasil but i dream about this since a long time. I'll have to eat a lot of beans during some monthes to pay but i say , " :lol: as a little kid " , priceless !
View attachment 1313683
Mate so pleased yiu buying this.

Clarity not quite as good as decent TV, and may feel a little odd at first. But by day 2 I was fine.

After 2 weeks or so I recall thinking this is good... unbelievably good.

So immersive. Could spend hours each day driving cars, your tunes.

100% worth the investment imo. Elevates tge game enjoyment/appreciation so much. Well worth it for someone who plays as much as us.
Feels like using senses to judge turns more like real driving than adapting to playing a game.

Used to hate Nordschleife... now I probably spend 75% or so of time on that track racing, hotlapping... so so good.

That old Honda f1 car is a dream on it, particularly at dusk. So therapeutic.

I also used fanatec dd pro, so it's good to know I'll be using cars tuned using same kit.

And spa 1 hour, cocooned in race car, surrounded by darkness, rain hammering down. You and a machine versus the world alone. Very powerful feeling fir me. Unbelievable really.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41
Dominant car due to a PP glitch. This car lap 2:00 high best lap for me and regular 2:02 low.

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Rims Wide 18"
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1312932View attachment 1312933View attachment 1312934View attachment 1312935

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

My car came out 595.52 but weight , torque, Hap, ride hight the same

But I hav3 no ballast

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41
Dominant car due to a PP glitch. This car lap 2:00 high best lap for me and regular 2:02 low.

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Rims Wide 18"
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1312932View attachment 1312933View attachment 1312934View attachment 1312935

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

Well after several attempts with several cars and using your tunes and combination of tunes and cars I have similar this the one that did by 20 seconds finally the tokyo event is done wish it was as easy as the McClaren VGT is at Spa 1Hour but either way thanks much tokyo is done

Would like to work on a collaboration on tuning my civic I noticed not alot of FF cars and maybe my swapped civic xoukd something we work on

Back