• 11,937 comments
Nissan GT-R '17 - 800 PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks ' 1.42

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side B
Rear A
Rear Wing : Custom .

Not so performant at 700PP (No diffuser A)
Top 800PP , On SPA , faster than Vulcan for example. The rear end is free , take care with your wheel inputs. You can increase the rear downforce if you have any problem but myself i like it this way.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240210203218.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240210203255.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240210203312.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240210203329.jpg

>(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks for all of your tunes through the years Praiano. The 1 for the Nsx gt concept 16 was perfect as usual. I had it close but your tune made it a joy to drive as well. I've been back of and on for a couple of years with sport and 7, I use to go by str8pokr...thanks again brother!!!

Ah famous Group C cars :) the only of the listed i'm going to give it a try to the Audi ( i dont own any of the Group C Cars yet )
Do i need to consider some changes for SPA ? Or i just need to follow guide?
Can confirm the Audi crushes Spa. And Le Mans you would be surprised how many different Praiano tunes have success on that race. Unless he specifically says a 700pp is not performant on Le Mans, most of his 700pp tunes can win the Le Mans 24h and it provides more variety for your credit grind.

Wide body
Front part B
Side B
Rear A

Top 800PP , On SPA , faster than Vulcan for example. The rear end is free , take care with your wheel inputs. You can increase the rear downforce if you have any problem but myself i like it this way.

View attachment 1327030View attachment 1327031View attachment 1327032View attachment 1327033

>(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Crazy fun drive. Very loose back for a 4wd right? I've been playing with it on Dragon Trail - Gardens and it struggles to hold the long sweeping left after the home straight. Close to losing it every time. Anyone else?!

The rear end is free , take care with your wheel inputs. You can increase the rear downforce if you have any problem but myself i like it this way.

Crazy fun drive. Very loose back for a 4wd right? I've been playing with it on Dragon Trail - Gardens and it struggles to hold the long sweeping left after the home straight. Close to losing it every time. Anyone else?!
Right . This is the way i've let the car. I also write how to manage the rear end in the tuning sheet. ;)

Any old GR1 car.
Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardegna - 1.41
Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardinia - 1.32
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardenia - 1.31
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - SPA - 1.41

............. You'll not have cars for bot SPA and Sardegna. Sardegna need power and front downforce don't matter.
SPA need a compromise , Speed but also grip (front grip of course)
Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31 is also a good car. Up to you.
Can confirm the Audi crushes Spa. And Le Mans you would be surprised how many different Praiano tunes have success on that race. Unless he specifically says a 700pp is not performant on Le Mans, most of his 700pp tunes can win the Le Mans 24h and it provides more variety for your credit grind.

Well the Audi RS5 did a good job FM1 all time and pit twice ( lap 8 and 16 ) to change tires due do weather. I could have pushed with IM after 2nd pit but i changed to RM

Thank you @praiano63 @onedjyoulike

Any old GR1 car.
Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardegna - 1.41
Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardinia - 1.32
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardenia - 1.31
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - SPA - 1.41

............. You'll not have cars for bot SPA and Sardegna. Sardegna need power and front downforce don't matter.
SPA need a compromise , Speed but also grip (front grip of course)
Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31 is also a good car. Up to you.
Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 is by far my favorite for Spa 800, although there are many that do well on this race.

The Gr.2 or Gr.1 cars practically guarantee a win because of their better fuel consumption in comparison with the Gr. 3 cars

Ford Focus RS '18 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.42

Engine SWAP : V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test (Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car)

Very responsive wheel input , not so sharp on control. Just take care with your wheel angle under strong braking entering a turn. If you manage a good input , you'll able to give more pivot to rear . Very good to pratice trail braking.

Wide Car
Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1326697View attachment 1326698View attachment 1326699View attachment 1326700

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Many thanks for this tune @praiano63. Can't wait to try it.

Wide body
Front part B
Side B
Rear A

View attachment 1327030View attachment 1327031View attachment 1327032View attachment 1327033

>(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Love this car, and this is a fantastic tune. Curious Praiano as to your fuel/fuel map and pit strategy when running the 800pp 1 hour at Spa. It’s not a GR car so it guzzles more gas and needs a bit more strategy. At least I do as I’m not great at fuel management as I always fall back to peak speed and performance. Do you mind sharing?

Last edited:
Right . This is the way i've let the car. I also write how to manage the rear end in the tuning sheet. ;)
Yep I saw all this. I was just commenting that you definitely weren't exaggerating and were being very honest in your description.

BTW. I really love it when you add your descriptions and thoughts on a car in addition to the tune. Your words always carry weight. Thanks again for everything you've done for this community! So happy with my little stable of amazingly tuned post 1.31 update cars. A world of fun that very few of my real life friends understand!

Love this car, and this is a fantastic tune. Curious Praiano as to your fuel/fuel map and pit strategy when running the 800pp 1 hour at Spa. It’s not a GR car so it guzzles more gas and needs a bit more strategy. At least I do as I’m not great at fuel management as I always fall back to peak speed and performance. Do you kind sharing?
Sorry , no strategy , i didn't test it on 1H wtc 800PP race. It seems you can do 8 laps on FM 6 and Medium tires are on for this distance so perhaps it's the way to go.

Sorry , no strategy , i didn't test it on 1H wtc 800PP race. It seems you can do 8 laps on FM 6 and Medium tires are on for this distance so perhaps it's the way to go.

Just finished it. Fuel doesn’t matter, only the tires with the random rain. The car is so damn fast it can stop 2x more than the AI and win. A phenomenal tune Praiaino, although as I’m not as skilled as you are, I’ll admit I did have to button down the rear with some additional downforce!

With the Nissan GT-R '17 - 800 PP I didn't test it at Spa yet because I had just finished the Alsace hour and wasn't prepared to do 2 back-to-back 1 hr. races. But I did try it at 2 other WTC 800 races and it was a humbling experience. One of those tunes that "separates the men from the boys." I will be fiddling with the downforce. :lol:

PSVR2 is back from the Sony repair shop. I think they've sent me a new one because it was very quick. I was waiting mid to end of february.
Fantastic. I did 2 Hours with it , no motion sikness at all , even on Brands Hatch or Nordschleife. I've never thought there were so much up and down on those tracks. Crazy how you can feel a slope or a climb. Very impressive.
It's a lot easy to correct a rear end slide , you can feel immediately what to do and no lag at all at the wheel , visually and feeling.
Easy to look very far in a slow turn or hairpin. Very real.
I still have to check the best settings , i saw a 120HZ option in menu or else. every is clear inside but far behind it's still a bit trouble.

My main problem after 2 hours was the heat. Here it's very hot and you need to close the windows for the room with no light. I think i'll play more by night with open window and the constant trade wind breeze or buying a little portable air conditioner soon. No way like this.

Like a kid. :cheers::gtpflag:
Look what I did! Took your advice and it is INSANE!
IMG_3374.jpeg

hi @praiano63 i have been looking at the cars available in Brand Central and checking your tunes i can see that two cars that are GR1 with good starting PP are not tuned
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 Gr.1 / PP 915.54
Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 Gr.1 / PP 928.44

both are Racing Cars
Are they that bad for tune ?

hi @praiano63 i have been looking at the cars available in Brand Central and checking your tunes i can see that two cars that are GR1 with good starting PP are not tuned
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 Gr.1 / PP 915.54
Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 Gr.1 / PP 928.44

both are Racing Cars
Are they that bad for tune ?
They are not performant at all at any PP level , impossible to race with others. They're staying far behind. They were top GR1 cars in GT Sport. No idea why they limit those cars in GT .
Suspensions settings are very good stock , you only need to balance the way you like using downforce.
I like to use both between mini 1050 fr 1400 rear maxi 1400 fr rear 1750. Downforce is huge , very effecient but prejudicial to top speed on thos weak low power engines.

I've had my PSVR2 since launch and I was in the first group of orders received. I had this product arrive before the headset and had it ready to go in minutes waiting for the arrival of the PSVR2. Amazing must-have accessory.

Would not get that past the wife! But out of interest, what games do you use it for? And does it get regular use?

McLaren MP4/4 '88 - 930PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

Rear A - Wing A

Easy win on Café 42 race 950PP 10 laps.
Still a very few understeer on it , setting aren't able to go further and it' still very fast and grippy. The only setting with some margin to induce some eagerness making free the rear end is the rear downforce. The problem is that you can start to drift on some points this way. I prefer a stable fast car for the race , i love it.

View attachment 1189377View attachment 1189378View attachment 1189379View attachment 1189380

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hey Praiano! Any chance you might revisit Senna’s legendary car with a new tune as it’s back in the Legend dealership? Unless I missed it, I don’t see a tune newer than the pre 1.3 versions you did back in ‘22. Cheers!!

Shelby GT350 '65 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.42

I couldn't set it at 600PP , the car have a lot ot wheel spin and is not fun to drive at this level. At 550PP it's just perfect. Very fast on Nordschleife , sane driving line , it's a real pleasure.
Don't low to much the ride height , it cause a lost of traction under acceleration at certain RPM. I don't why but it's the way it is.

Wide car
Rims up to you

Front B
Rear A
Wing Custom

Gran Turismo® 7_20240213002549.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213002557.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213002606.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213002619.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Would not get that past the wife! But out of interest, what games do you use it for? And does it get regular use?
For me I am single and the VR-Wire cable management system has been installed in my room for 100% of my time with the PSVR2 since it launched. It was my biggest concern in coming from Quest 2 where you are not tethered to a computer or console with a cord. In the first few months, I only played one game really and played about 4 or 5 days a week. Since Day 1 I have had zero issues or concerns about the cord.
I highly recommend this game, but it might require specific tactics to avoid motion sickness if you are highly sensitive like me. I am happy to share more about that if anyone runs into problems because I have learned how to manage and avoid negative symptoms. In this game, I definitely noticed the graphic power upgrade from the Quest 2 to the PSVR2.
IMG_20240212_202931_(600_x_338_pixel).jpg

Once I beat this game, I finally cracked open GT7 and that was life-changing. Played nearly every day since late August with only rare breaks for vacations or busy weekends. I think I will go embark once again on the 11-hour Horizon journey sometime in the next couple of months when I have no more cars left to purchase or tune.
I haven't put in as much time as I would like because of GT7 and 4 other games in the next section. This is primarily targeted to be a multiplayer experience but I have played 90% of it in single-player skirmish and still love it. I purchased it again on PSVR2 when it was on sale because I had no DLC purchases on the Quest for this game and I wanted the upgraded graphics.
IMG_20240212_203650_(600_x_338_pixel).jpg
On the Quest 2 I have purchased and played somewhere between 10 and 15 titles over the 3 years I have owned the headset. But these 4 are the cream of the crop. All 4 brilliantly continue to add paid DLC content that I happily let them take my money. You can see on the PSVR2 store they all have at least 4.7 out of 5-star reviews.
PhotoGrid_Site_1707798856138.png
I made it one hour into this game and it was both intense and frustrating. The frustrating part was the difficulty and being completely overrun by enemies. But I learned that was intentional to scare the crap out of you. I haven't opened it since and may have a little PSVR2 PTSD just thinking about it. 😬:lol:
IMG_20240212_204018_(600_x_338_pixel).jpg
Keep in mind that I always play VR wearing the Woojer Vest 3 whether I am using Quest 2 or PSVR2. I can't imagine GT7, Horizon, Beat Saber, or Synth Riders without it. .
Vest-3.jpg

* I may be addicted to Haptic feedback like Wade in Ready Player One. I've seen worse though. I follow a YouTuber chick who has a haptic device for VR that induces pain.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans - SWAP -1.34

ENGINE SWAP M158-AMG-Huayra (Pagani Huayra)
Wide car
Width Wide
Offset Wide
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing custom

This car after update shows a lot of understeer. To compense and turning it pleasant showing a good eagerness , you need to use full front and reduce rear downforce. Doing this you automatically increase the PP and HP.
Anyway the car is fantastic to drive , the wheel is precise and very responsive. I love it on Le Mans , lapping 4:02 and a 304 kmh top speed.
I've test a 800PP (almost) but the car is not ok and you can't go back with the same HP and torque for 700PP. I'll have to buy a new car.

View attachment 1260803View attachment 1260804View attachment 1260805View attachment 1260806

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Looking forward to an 800pp tune❤️

Keep in mind that I always play VR wearing the Woojer Vest 3 whether I am using Quest 2 or PSVR2. I can't imagine GT7, Horizon, Beat Saber, or Synth Riders without it. .
Could you give a bit of feedback and how is it intergrated with ps5 and does it work with pc?
Is there another vest that is a bit more budget?

Back