SWAP ENGINE - LT5-Corvette C7
Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing Custom

I think this is the fastest 700PP road car in the game.
Like most SWAP Engine , there is a bug on the PP system. Don't install any engine tuning parts , here is the biggest bug. When you add those parts , you'll never able to low the PP again.
For Le Mans , you can do 2 laps around 3:45 at FM6

s1.jpeg
s2.jpeg
s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.27
Hi Praiano,
it's not the most expensive or the fastest car but it's one of the most fun to drive! 😍
Your melody is superb, the handling is excellent, the times sufficient, in short, happiness!👍
Thank you again for your sharing👌

Last edited:
Ferrari F430 '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Coche de carrocería ancha.

Tamaño de llantas 19" - Ancho de llanta ancho - Desplazamiento ancho
Frontal A - Lateral A - Ala personalizada

View attachment 1217294View attachment 1217295View attachment 1217296View attachment 1217297

>((((°>°°°°°°
Disfruta de tu viaje.

Ferrari F430 '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1217294View attachment 1217295View attachment 1217296View attachment 1217297

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
If the melody from 6 months ago was good, this one is second to none. Thanks a lot. I take this opportunity to send you Merry Christmas

Hallo hier mein Setting für World Touring Car 800 Tokio Expressway - Lexus RC F GT500 '16
800 Lp

Das Auto fährt wirklich super.

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_140145.jpg
    IMG_20221221_140145.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hallo hier mein Setting für World Touring Car 600 Tokio Expressway - McLaren MP4 - 12C '10

600 LP

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_140755.jpg
    IMG_20221221_140755.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20221221_140812.jpg
    IMG_20221221_140812.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 39
Subaru BRZ STI Sport '18 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - SWAP - All track - 1.27
What a monster! 😱
I was a little apprehensive about getting behind the wheel of this car with over 1000bhp, but that's not the case!

The car holds the road well, you just have to pay attention to the overshoot on the first gears, otherwise it's a ground-to-ground missile which brakes very well despite this crazy power! 🤪

Capable of taking 229 mph at the end of the straight on Le Mans. 🤯

Certainly your most successful swap. Kudos to the artist! 👏

Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.27
Unfortunately, stripping/reducing the turbo won't get her a 3rd lap, so set it at 6 and let it ride. Lightning-quick with the turbo upgrade. She definitely pins your ears back when you hit the throttle!

38D40139-BFAF-4596-8AC0-5FBD8F6A4B3D.jpeg

Hello, I need your advice. In the Maggiore circuit in PP 730, I can't find the right car. I'm using the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10, but I can't find the right settings.

It's the same thing in the High Speed circuit in PP 630, I can't find the right car and the settings. I take all your information. Thank you.

Ah yes, the translation is done with Google Translate. ;)

Hi - I won High Speed Ring in the Alfa 155 using Praiano's tune but detuning the ECU to get down to 630pp. For Maggiore I used his tune for the DBR9 but i think if I was going to do that race now I would use the Alfa GTA using the tune here but with racing soft tyres
Hello, I need your advice. In the Maggiore circuit in PP 730, I can't find the right car. I'm using the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10, but I can't find the right settings.

It's the same thing in the High Speed circuit in PP 630, I can't find the right car and the settings. I take all your information. Thank you.

Ah yes, the translation is done with Google Translate. ;)

Hallo, ich brauche euren Rat. Auf der Rennstrecke Maggiore in PP 730 finde ich nicht das richtige Auto. Ich verwende den Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10, finde aber nicht die richtigen Einstellungen.

Auf der Hochgeschwindigkeitsstrecke in PP 630 ist es dasselbe, ich kann das richtige Auto und die Einstellungen nicht finden. Ich nehme alle Ihre Informationen. Danke schön.

Ah ja, die Übersetzung erfolgt mit Google Translate.;)
Hoffe vielleicht kann dir das helfen. LG

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_005205.jpg
    IMG_20221222_005205.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20221222_005112.jpg
    IMG_20221222_005112.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20221222_005127.jpg
    IMG_20221222_005127.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 20
What a monster! 😱
I was a little apprehensive about getting behind the wheel of this car with over 1000bhp, but that's not the case!

The car holds the road well, you just have to pay attention to the overshoot on the first gears, otherwise it's a ground-to-ground missile which brakes very well despite this crazy power! 🤪

Capable of taking 229 mph at the end of the straight on Le Mans. 🤯

Certainly your most successful swap. Kudos to the artist! 👏
I certainly confirm this report. I just ran Le Mans a couple of times and on the second race, I started out with race hards aiming for 3 laps.
I was doing pretty well, short shifting and keeping the revs down as much as possible, then I noticed I had not switched on my weather radar!?!? OOOPS! I had already started my 3rd lap and found myself heading into a lake of radar returns. By this time, I had passed all cars on the first lap, and before the turn-back corner, and I had built up a nice cushion of time ahead of Portilla on the 2nd lap but ran into some BLUE WATER after the last chicane before the home turns. The car handled it all pretty well until just before the pit lane and I ran off into the gravel. I found that I had to rev the snot out of the engine when back onto the pavement to break the diff loose to get it to pull ahead. The engine was revving in 2nd and 3rd but the car was not moving ahead. Revving the crap out of it broke the diff loose!
Anyway, into the pits for Intermediates and fuel and away I went, still in the lead, but not by much.

I easily ran ahead of the pack leaders and kept up with the fuel saving techniques. When I came into the pit lane on lap 6, I could have done one more lap, a gentle lap for sure but maintaining the lead. (I had more than a quarter of a tank remaining) I opted to pit instead, just to be conservative and finished on Race Mediums and FM2. I lapped all the cars after position 8, and finished 1:30 ahead of the 2nd place car. So, all in all, a very impressive car, and a very nice handling car. I'm kind of used to driving my Silvia 13 with 1036HP so I'm pretty used too feathering that throttle out of the corners. I have to say that the BRZ out handles the Silvia like a perfect gentleman, and, IT SLOWS DOWN WELL, which the Silvia does not.

For your information Ladies and Gentlemen.
Cheers, Pete

Toyota Crown Athlete G '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Engine SWAP

Engine SWAP 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)
6:45 on Nordschleife in my hands. Very good eagerness , good reactive front wheels , stable , very fast , Lexus GT500 is a real beast , just take care under acceleration high RPM out slow corner. Excelent car overall. Perfect on Le Mans too.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.000
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1168935View attachment 1168936View attachment 1168937

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I don't post a lot here but I have really been enjoying some of these tunes. The Crown Athlete is fun but a little wild, would this tune be out of date now due to various patches? I'm running it n/a (swap) with these suspension settings and I spend most of the time sideways!

Thanks for sharing your tunes.

Hi Praiano, I also did your swap on the Toyota 86 GT Limited '16, unsurprisingly it works perfectly. It requires less ballast than the Subaru so the performance to weight ratio is better!

Otherwise I wanted to use the Porsche 911 GT1 but the updates completely ruined it with the new pp calculation system: 743.88pp instead of 700pp.😭

I'm curious to see how you will manage to solve this problem.👍

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '02 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All around
Top 3 at 600PP on suzuka , A few technical to drive , a sharp drive needed to be performant . Maestro Ayrton Senna would be happy to drive this bolid with his leather moccasins with white socks

Wide body.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1139149View attachment 1139150

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.357 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139151View attachment 1139152

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
If you time any chance of a 345 brake horsepower sports softs naturally aspirated new gold £2 million reward“ sports time challenge“ at the nordschleife Tune please?

McLaren MP4-12C '10 - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track / Tokyo - 1.27

Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Top car on Tokyo event , you can pass 1st 1 lap safely and cruze at 2:07 safely to avoid colisions to keep the bonus credit at the end.
The gear have a long configuration because you have to shift at 8000RPM , after this the power drop a lot so you have to stay in this RPM range. It stay in the mid of the RPM bar on the dashboard.
You can use Sport medium for turny slow track that a lot of grip.

View attachment 1216916View attachment 1216917View attachment 1216918View attachment 1216919View attachment 1216920

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I was kind of skeptical that this would be so quick at Tokyo due to the high rear downforce, but I tried it as written and you weren't kidding! I think the only laps I've ran faster in that race are in the Aston VGT. Great job as always!
Does this mean you're working on a Celica ST205 Rally tune for 600pp? lol I've been working on one for about a week and I'll get moments of glory where I'll get a 2:06 lap, but then its right back to 2:10-2:11 averages. Tried the low front/high rear ride height but I can't seem to find a good toe setting to get rid of understeer. Not sure if there's potential for a top Tokyo car here or if I'm just getting really lucky runs a couple times a race. The downforce goes to 100 min on the front, and coupled with around 590hp/600+ torque with the high rpm turbo it SHOULD be better than what my total times indicate (like 27:05) but I'm not good enough at tuning to be able to tell a car's potential before it's already great...

I know you've got a lot of tunes to update so I'm not trying to rush you... Tokyo's not going anywhere anytime soon (really hope I'm wrong and we get flooded with great races that pay well next update! I'm sure that'll happen! ;))

Last edited:
Back