Premium Gran Turismo Ford GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter sourman
  • 10 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
18
Messages
mansourjmansour
Do you win it for completing any sort of event(s). Just want to know before i buy!
 
As Rayzah demonstrated, you get it for the I-A Licence (Gold).
 
Isn't he talking about this car?
 
Isn't he talking about this car?

I guess from the source for that very buggy fansite it's talking about the Spec II Test Car (or whatever it's called)?

Maybe that IS what the OP's talking about...
 
As Rayzah demonstrated, you get it for the I-A Licence (Gold).

The one you win from the I-A licence in gold is a standard Ford GT, i already have it.
 
The one you win from the I-A licence in gold is a standard Ford GT, i already have it.

Kk, my bad. I have a premium Ford GT road car and I thought that's where I'd got it :D
 
I'm talking about the premium Ford GT in the Gran Turismo brand in the dealership for 3,600,000. Think carbon fiber body.
 
I'm talking about the premium Ford GT in the Gran Turismo brand in the dealership for 3,600,000. Think carbon fiber body.

I understand that some people do not want to check the prize car list because they want to keep the other prize cars as surprise. So no, you can't win that one. If you like it, go on and buy it. It's a good car and it handles well.

In the future, you can use this site to know if you can win a specific car or not. Type the car's name in the search box on the top of the page. Once you are viewing the car's details you will find a small present box under the country flag from which the car comes. By clicking the box you can view how to win the car without knowing the prize cars from the other events (exept the A-spec or B-spec car from the same event).

Hope that helps..
 
I'm talking about the premium Ford GT in the Gran Turismo brand in the dealership for 3,600,000. Think carbon fiber body.

Yup, that's the one I mentioned.

And I haven't got it, guess it's like the spec II race car. But premium, and looks better.
 
Back