Project CARS 3 Money and XP methods

• Thread starter SSAuto
  • 58 comments
You mean like this :rolleyes: I'm on level 52 so i found my own method, Plus you can do a 20 minute race around daytona and get 1.2M XP and over 600K credit.

pIIQuMb.jpg

At higher Driver Levels; the CR rewards seem to scale.

Trying that at Level 1 will probably get a fraction of the rewards.

With that in mind, I think early focus should be on maximising XP gain, until at least Driver Level 10, then switch to a money-maker :)

Well yeah duh you need to be on level 4 to unlock the fxx-k :rolleyes:

Once you do that and upgrade it the sky is the limit so no you don't need to wait till level 10.

You just need a fast car and the fxxk is perfect for indy

Last edited:
Well yeah duh you need to be on level 4 to unlock the fxx-k :rolleyes:

Once you do that and upgrade it the sky is the limit so no you don't need to wait till level 10.

You just need a fast car and the fxxk is perfect for indy
You get that amount of XP even at Level 4? :scared:

You get that amount of XP even at Level 4? :scared:
I backup my save and started a new save skipped the tutorial and got the 86gt or whatever is call 15 laps indy identical 1 car opponent

That's on the starter car level 1 15 laps indy i think you can add up the rest ;)

If that's for only 15 laps imagine 30 or 40.. getting a good start in pcars 3 is not that hard.
r9eymzO.jpg

You mean like this :rolleyes: I'm on level 52 so i found my own method, Plus you can do a 20 minute race around daytona and get 1.2M XP and over 600K credit.

pIIQuMb.jpg
I tried this in custom race and the AI kills me. Maybe I'm not fast enough. Best I did was 19th. I used the borrowed Ferrari Fxx. I after went with only 3 AI and was able to gain money. Tried running the whole field of cars they drive by like I'm parked.

Last edited:
and
I tried this in custom race and the AI kills me. Maybe I'm not fast enough. Best I did was 19th. I used the borrowed Ferrari Fxx. I after went with only 3 AI and was able to gain money. Tried running the whole field of cars they drive by like I'm parked.
Buy the fxx-k and fully upgrade it i promise you you wont regret it 👍

When your in the custom race settings set the AI opponents to ANY and no more then 8 or 9 that way there isn't to much traffic and what i do is just wait till i get cars that are slower then the fxx-k

Also turn all assist off and put the ai on legendary with aggression at very high and you have yourself easy super xp and money :sly:

and
Buy the fxx-k and fully upgrade it i promise you you wont regret it 👍

When your in the custom race settings set the AI opponents to ANY and no more then 8 or 9 that way there isn't to much traffic and what i do is just wait till i get cars that are slower then the fxx-k

Also turn all assist off and put the ai on legendary with aggression at very high and you have yourself easy super xp and money :sly:
Great, thanks so much. I appreciate it.

Well that's interesting at around level 65 you don't get the full xp you grind?

I just did 99 laps and grinded over 4M but at the result screen i only got 2.3m

Well that's interesting at around level 65 you don't get the full xp you grind?

I just did 99 laps and grinded over 4M but at the result screen i only got 2.3m
I don't know if this is the case with you, but it halves your XP if you loan a car

It's not just @Chikane_GTR . I've also did a 99 lap race with my own vehicle and I know for a fact that at the end of the race I had earned 900,000 XP but in the results screen, I was only awarded 355,388 XP for my level and car level.

I've been grinding this for a few hours but not getting the same rewards as some of you guys in here.

I'm level 4, using a loaner Jesko, all assists off, max ai. I'm only getting about 90k XP for 15 laps. Very few credits too.

What am I doing wrong?!

I've been grinding this for a few hours but not getting the same rewards as some of you guys in here.

I'm level 4, using a loaner Jesko, all assists off, max ai. I'm only getting about 90k XP for 15 laps. Very few credits too.

What am I doing wrong?!

The XP and credits awarded are scaled to your level, not to the car.

What am I doing wrong?!
On PS4 you get way more xp than on XBox for example. No matter what I can't get Chikane amount. Also better drive clean because even a slight touch of the wall can compromise the end results. Try also different ovals since apparently all are working for quick xp.

I think is has do to with staying at top speed which doesn't let the XP counter stop adding points? You cant really do that on a road course which is why i think is the trick behind why it works in the ovals?

And since the counter doesn't stop adding points when going at top speed you also have the others little xp add ups that get added through out like

Clean overtake
Long lead
Lap completed
And so on

Well that's my theory.

What i can easily get over a million XP on level player 1 and the money is tight to the current tier your on.

I stand corrected.

I think is has do to with staying at top speed which doesn't let the XP counter stop adding points? You cant really do that on a road course which is why i think is the trick behind why it works in the ovals?

And since the counter doesn't stop adding points when going at top speed you also have the others little xp add ups that get added through out like

Clean overtake
Long lead
Lap completed
And so on

Well that's my theory.

So it doesn't matter so much which car you use, as long as it's at full speed round the oval.
I tried it in the 911 but it wasn't hitting constant top speed so rewards weren't great so what you're saying makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its also a bit futile as there isn't much need to grind credits owing the comparatively scaled down prices of the cars in the game. Worrying about Cr. XP per hour and grinding will just destroy your enjoyment of the game. Most expensive car in the gamenis a snip under 650k. It's not like Forza or GT where you need to stump up 20 million for top cars.

Its also a bit futile as there isn't much need to grind credits owing the comparatively scaled down prices of the cars in the game. Worrying about Cr. XP per hour and grinding will just destroy your enjoyment of the game. Most expensive car in the gamenis a snip under 650k. It's not like Forza or GT where you need to stump up 20 million for top cars.
Agree i think by the time you get to level 45 to 50 you should have enough money you'll never be short of it.

But with me is not about the credits i just wanna see how high the levels go is there a level wall? like in a rpg?

Good stuff :)

For your FXX-K method, is it more effective if you buy the car or is a rental okay?
You can by the Ford Fusion for half the price. With soft tires and stage 3 weight reduction... easy win on Indy. Very fast too.

The FXX K is 300k in the autoshow. And than you need what, 50k for the upgrades? The Fusion is 150k. And I finished 50 laps of Indy in 41 min with it.

Try Indianapolis or Daytona @PJTierney. Those should work.
OK now i see your lost :crazy:

Not sure where you getting at cause my replay to PJTierney was about starting from level 1,

The fact that you can earn massive amount of xp from player level 1 with one of the 3 starter cars you can pick or are force/86gt

Back