QM Exiles

• Thread starter bone_tone
  • 1,794 comments
STUPIDLY ? :lol: ... that's why ROCKET JOE is showing as the same thing ! Just to push you.

PS
I've also tried to beat @Mwerte 's BMW GR3 time with the Lexus :D ... now it seems he's found some more tenths :mad: ...

Not sure how to pronounce Mwerte's name but because of his avatar with the kilt & sporran I call him McWerty. :lol:

Anyway his lap times depending on track/car combination are always about 1 to 2 seconds quicker than me everyday. Doesn't get me down, makes me do even more laps until I admit defeat. 👍

Not sure how to pronounce Mwerte's name but because of his avatar with the kilt & sporran I call him McWerty. :lol:

Anyway his lap times depending on track/car combination are always about 1 to 2 seconds quicker than me everyday. Doesn't get me down, makes me do even more laps until I admit defeat. 👍
I have the same problem - can't get anywhere near @Mwerte's times (or @ROCKET JOE's for that matter!)....

I start off about 3 seconds behind them, grind out a few more laps, and usually manage to shave off about 0.2 seconds!

I have the same problem - can't get anywhere near @Mwerte's times (or @ROCKET JOE's for that matter!)....

I start off about 3 seconds behind them, grind out a few more laps, and usually manage to shave off about 0.2 seconds!

Tell me about it mate. Just got a new friends request from Joe, new account I think & him & McWerty are so fast.

Sorry to say Bonester I just beat yer time on the daily A race by 1 tenth there. :lol: McWerty was online briefly and humped the both of us by 4 tenths...Bah humbug. :lol:

@kilesa4568
No insult felt no way 👍.
RJ2-61 is not SRFers r LOSers, that had been an extra account I didn't continue on the PS4.
Can you see 2-61 like you did in PS3 times ? Could be part of @StirlingMoose 's issues. When I look at my 2-61 account, that I never touched on the PS4, it also says 'last online a month ago'.

The brake bias I used with the Nissan was +2, not all the way back ... felt the best for me.
As for taking risks ... try ... just to know how it works - and it will be easier to take the safe way in race.

And btw, Chuck Norris IS the ultimate superlative :lol:.

@Rizla
I think @Mwerte is pronounced 'Muerte', he told us when we posted about our driver names.

Yes, it was 2-61. I didn't look at it properly at first and totally missed the 2. I can see StirlingMoose's times but it never seems to be online. Hopefully a new FR will fix it.

I think I've got a happy medium with qualifying as I go by my optimum lap at the end and often got close to it (beating qualifying) in races. I'm not doing the daily races though so qualifying is only for curiosity's sake. It's 10 laps max rather than the 100's I used to do in the quick matches so hardly surprising I'm so far back.

Maybe when they start running tuned cars again, I'll be able to punch above my weight...

...and thank you for not taking offence, Chuck.👍:lol:

Have I already got you on my friends list @Rizla? If not, can I send you a FR?

@kilesa4568
No insult felt no way 👍.
RJ2-61 is not SRFers r LOSers, that had been an extra account I didn't continue on the PS4.
Can you see 2-61 like you did in PS3 times ? Could be part of @StirlingMoose 's issues. When I look at my 2-61 account, that I never touched on the PS4, it also says 'last online a month ago'.

The brake bias I used with the Nissan was +2, not all the way back ... felt the best for me.
As for taking risks ... try ... just to know how it works - and it will be easier to take the safe way in race.

And btw, Chuck Norris IS the ultimate superlative :lol:.

@Rizla
I think @Mwerte is pronounced 'Muerte', he told us when we posted about our driver names.

I've noticed for a while that the friends online thingy is all messed up between PS3 and PS4. Even my alt accounts say I've been offline for more than a month when I know they aint.

Ahh Muerte is it? Pronounced "Bruce Lee"?

chuck-norris-u42

Poor old Chuck. :lol::lol::lol:

Have I already got you on my friends list @Rizla? If not, can I send you a FR?

Please do mate. I sent you and Stirling friends requests last year during the quick matches on GT6 but nothing happened so just left it, didn't want to be a nuisance. Probably never got through to you's.

EDIT: PSN is Sid_Neigh, not Rizla. Some other git got that.

Please do mate. I sent you and Stirling friends requests last year during the quick matches on GT6 but nothing happened so just left it, didn't want to be a nuisance. Probably never got through to you's.

EDIT: PSN is Sid_Neigh, not Rizla. Some other git got that.

Cheers bud. I'll send you one the next time the console's turned on.👍

I've noticed for a while that the friends online thingy is all messed up between PS3 and PS4. ...

This ^.

Sorry to hear about your dental dramas @ROCKET JOE I hope it all goes well.

I really miss having all of you guys times to chase :guilty:. I'd be interested to know what sort of times you guys did in the Nissan and how mine compare. ...

Mine was a 52.138 - congrats BRUCE :lol: !

Tell me about it mate. Just got a new friends request from Joe, new account I think & him & McWerty are so fast.

Sorry to say Bonester I just beat yer time on the daily A race by 1 tenth there. :lol: McWerty was online briefly and humped the both of us by 4 tenths...Bah humbug. :lol:
Didn't spend much time on A, concentrated on the C race at Alsace. I used the Huracan there, and had some good results.

In the last race though, the guy on pole was in the Huracan, and I started 12th, finished 9th - but he finished the race 39 seconds ahead of me, which was a long way for a 9 lap race!

Didn't spend much time on A, concentrated on the C race at Alsace. I used the Huracan there, and had some good results.

In the last race though, the guy on pole was in the Huracan, and I started 12th, finished 9th - but he finished the race 39 seconds ahead of me, which was a long way for a 9 lap race!

Thrashed me on the B(onester) race today. 8 tenths. Qually that is. Had I raced it would have been a disaster. :lol::lol::lol:. Couldn't get close to yer time & I tried. 👍

Sorry to hear about your dental dramas @ROCKET JOE I hope it all goes well.

I really miss having all of you guys times to chase :guilty:. I'd be interested to know what sort of times you guys did in the Nissan and how mine compare. I managed as high as 14th fastest quali time down here in my region but it's nowhere near as competitive as the Euro Region.

View attachment 716348
Where did you find a leaderboard that shows more than just the top 10 players?

Where did you find a leaderboard that shows more than just the top 10 players?
On this site: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/stats-site.373054/

If you sign up to it you can see all sorts of stats. You can see your ranking no matter what your time is in the dailies. It can take a little while to update but it's far better than nothing... and the best part is that it's still evolving all the time (Race history, track records, personal history and race averages).

On this site: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/stats-site.373054/

If you sign up to it you can see all sorts of stats. You can see your ranking no matter what your time is in the dailies. It can take a little while to update but it's far better than nothing... and the best part is that it's still evolving all the time (Race history, track records, personal history and race averages).
Okay thanks.

Thrashed me on the B(onester) race today. 8 tenths. Qually that is. Had I raced it would have been a disaster. :lol::lol::lol:. Couldn't get close to yer time & I tried. 👍
Yes, I really like the Yamagiwa track, has a nice flow to it and seems to suit my driving style :)

Dear exiles, it seems to me that you give yourself a lot of work in the evening to be a little exiles ! :cheers:
I usually never run after dinner, but yesterday, I thought Stirling opened a room and I turned it on. Maybe next time.
While I was there, I did 10 laps in each race until 11 pm, then to bed.
However, I was delighted to see that the old Calvy still manages to sneak into your fast times.
In race 1 the car was very slippery and, perhaps, balancing the brakes to 2 I could take a couple of tenths.
Maybe a glass of wine would have been useful ... :D

Dear exiles, it seems to me that you give yourself a lot of work in the evening to be a little exiles ! :cheers:
I usually never run after dinner, but yesterday, I thought Stirling opened a room and I turned it on. Maybe next time.
While I was there, I did 10 laps in each race until 11 pm, then to bed.
However, I was delighted to see that the old Calvy still manages to sneak into your fast times.
In race 1 the car was very slippery and, perhaps, balancing the brakes to 2 I could take a couple of tenths.
Maybe a glass of wine would have been useful ... :D
I'd had 2 glasses of wine, and you were still faster than me.......

Hello Exiles

@Nonno Calvy i get it mate:cheers: i m always fast if i m bit hammer but a bit ....if i get more i become dirty :D
Yesterday my wife saw my rating in game ( AA ) and said: wow even your gametiny think you need to go to the AA
@Rizla you can call me by Reda my irl name and in my avatar that a Jelaba the moroccan version kilt
@bone_tone i may be fast in one lap but i do 2 or 3 more mistakes than you ... i always get the grass spin get mad and lost the lead or my position
@ROCKET JOE you re my rival. I m not that good with the sport tyres and we both know how is frustated after hitting someone just because u didnt expect it to be that slow in corner
@kilesa4568 well i just miss you

I hope i didnt forget someone ... i still race with the old t150 (DOWNSHIFT stuck i have to pull it twice ans sometime it downshift twice and the overheat ) the G29 is still inbox because i handmade my playseat to work only with a thrustmaster :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
@bone_tone i may be fast in one lap but i do 2 or 3 more mistakes than you ... i always get the grass spin get mad and lost the lead or my position
Fortunately Reda others are the same as you, that's how I make up most of my positions in races! I could still do with being able to produce faster qualifying laps, even if I then run more steadily in the race.

I am amazed though at how quickly some people catch me up when they've gone off - I just seem to get slower once I've gone off (usually pushed off!), and fall further back.....

@ROCKET JOE you re my rival. ...

I thank you and take that as a compliment, Reda Muerte dear :lol: ...
Whenever I see you have a qualifying time logged in I start to think about teasing you a bit - made me giggle when I topped your BMW time with the Lexus ... and I was sure you'd immediately try to strike back. Very nice friendly competition to me !
I well remember the probably very first race I ever met you. It's been one of these 350PP QMs on SS Clubman stage with the Elises. There always was a lot of harakiri at tunnel entrance, the tight left and on the bridge and it was very satisfying and good relief to find someone as quick as me trying to keep it clean.
I also noticed at that time, that you're that hothead who is capable of very fast laptimes but as well prone to one or two extra mistakes :). Good thing is ... you can work on that 👍.

I also noticed at that time, that you're that hothead who is capable of very fast laptimes but as well prone to one or two extra mistakes :). Good thing is ... you can work on that 👍.
The 3 extra mistakes are :
1/ if a team radio came and its the team principal (wifey) i cant afford to say dont speak to me in corners last time i said it she didnt talk to me for a whole week and i lost that race :nervous:
2/ i never sneez in the straight only 2m before the breaking point
3/ and the most popular mistake its when i try to refill my glass :D

Back