QM Exiles

• Thread starter bone_tone
  • 1,794 comments
I will open a Geezers and Quick Match Exiles room tomorrow (Sunday) at 8:30 AM U.S. ET. Your pick of Gr.3 car, using a different car for each race. On racing soft tires. :cheers:

Host PSN nordschleife1951

Announced that three weeks ago by sharing a respective scapes photo, now I'm glad that we finally arrived :

IMG_0402.JPG

Skiing in Oberstaufen with my kids 👍 ...

It's been a lengthy trip through heavy snow with a lot of inexperienced drivers on the road. However, as a long time GT racer I was able to keep my patience and could improve my SR to 100/99. Guess my DR suffered massively though :lol: !

I'll be back next weekend - I expect the next update to come up with the first two GTS snow tracks.

Announced that three weeks ago by sharing a respective scapes photo, now I'm glad that we finally arrived :

View attachment 713817

Skiing in Oberstaufen with my kids 👍 ...

It's been a lengthy trip through heavy snow with a lot of inexperienced drivers on the road. However, as a long time GT racer I was able to keep my patience and could improve my SR to 100/99. Guess my DR suffered massively though :lol: !

I'll be back next weekend - I expect the next update to come up with the first two GTS snow tracks.
I never had the chance to see the snow ( africa and snow)
Enjoy and watch the road

I hope you once get the chance to drive a car on snow. All you want is good tires, a bit of hp, a narrow winding road with some undulation and no traffic. No need to be a pro driver to have incredible fun.
Isn't there snow in your "Atlas Mountains" ?
Yes but snowich and u have to climb 4500m without roads and its very expensive

I will open a Geezers and Quick Match Exiles room tomorrow (Sunday) at 8:30 AM U.S. ET. We will use the Lexus LC 500 ‘17 on sports soft tires. :cheers:
I ll be late for sure :banghead: my car broke and the mecanic sayed to me come back at 14h ( 9am us)

Nice turnout today, with @StirlingMoose , @bone_tone , @ROCKET JOE and @Nonno Calvy joining the fun! Dean, nice to see you back. And RJ, glad you could join us.

I was looking forward to it - even made a livery :D.
It was an honor and big pleasure racing with you. I'm afraid I contributed some hits and punts and I want to say sorry to everyone who "suffered" ( pls tell the guys over in the GEEZER thread ).
Actually my first GTS online race with tire wear ... if this counts as an excuse :lol:.
Congrats to all the brilliant racers 👍 !

I was looking forward to it - even made a livery :D.
It was an honor and big pleasure racing with you. I'm afraid I contributed some hits and punts and I want to say sorry to everyone who "suffered" ( pls tell the guys over in the GEEZER thread ).
Actually my first GTS online race with tire wear ... if this counts as an excuse :lol:.
Congrats to all the brilliant racers 👍 !
We told you you'd enjoy it! :)

Looked for the room yesterday a few times but never found it. Pity as I was in the mood for a race against non Mad Max stunt drivers.

Next time. 👍
Sorry you couldn’t join us. We run “friends only” rooms, and to find the room you need to have the host on your friends list. Please add nordschleife1951 and you’ll be able to get in the Sunday rooms. Tick the box “show only rooms with friends” and you should find us.

Cheers :cheers:

edit: Tried to send you an FR Sterling but because of your settings it won't send. Mine is THC_gtmic if you don't want to change them.

Strange business, I've had other people say they can't send me FRs but I do receive them sometimes and as far as I know I haven't got them blocked in my settings. I'll send you one later and check my settings.

Edit - Rizla's FR got through ok. I wonder if it's a region thing.

Last edited:
Strange business, I've had other people say they can't send me FRs but I do receive them sometimes and as far as I know I haven't got them blocked in my settings. I'll send you one later and check my settings.

Seem to remember I had a problem with sending to you, and you had to send to me instead?

Yeah, something very odd going on. I noticed when I searched for your PSN profile it didn't match (it was all lower case) but when I entered it in Kudos Prime it was how I excpected your profile PSN to appear. I also noticed this...offline for over a month :odd:.
20180221083630.jpg

Seem to remember I had a problem with sending to you, and you had to send to me instead?
I also have a vague recollection (I'm old :embarrassed:) of you having the same issue.

I've got the same problem as FPV MIC. It shows you as last online a month ago but I'm sure I saw your name in the qualifying list for the dailies yesterday. ROCKET JOE is showing as the same thing too, even though I've just been trying to get near his stupidly quick time in today's Skyline daily.

Could you send me a fresh FR when you get the chance please Stirling?

I just noticed it was your JOE2 account that hadn't been online for a month as I thought it was weird you were online and offline at the same time. Is JOE2 your SRF R Losers account?

STUPIDLY ? :lol: ... that's why ROCKET JOE is showing as the same thing ! Just to push you.

It's not meant as an insult. I've got few other superlatives that I could use to feed your ego but then you'll gain even more confidence and move the goal posts even further away from me. :D

I think I ended up about .8 down (baaad for a 1 minute track) but I was sliding too much. Great fun to drive but frustrating to drive quickly. Perhaps I need to listen to what people are saying about brake bias. I've not messed with it at all in any car yet.:embarrassed:

I got to about half a second off your time with Gr3 but couldn't nail a tidy lap down. I always struggle with qualifying mode though. I just can't get into the mindset to take any risks. Judging by yours and Mwerte's times, you'd make Chuck Norris think twice.:lol:

Back